Kathy Griffin

• 92 replies

Foad

Re: Kathy Griffin
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2017, 03:48:18 PM »
Climate change denial

Climate change is the biggest hoax since the Shroud of Turin.

Poison

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2017, 04:38:05 PM »
Climate change denial

Yea, it's fake science. This is why the right is branded as dumb. They've earned it. At least they've earned something.

Pete88

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2017, 05:00:14 PM »
Climate change denial

Yea, it's fake science. This is why the right is branded as dumb. They've earned it. At least they've earned something.

Lefties are way smarter, just ask them!!!

Poison

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2017, 05:14:34 PM »
Climate change denial

Don't hurt yourself.

Foad

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2017, 08:46:59 PM »
Climate change denial

Yeah, science: man has sinned against the earth mother Gaia and we're all going to drown in a big flood unless we atone by buying carbon offsets. Cool story bro, but I like the old testament version better, at least there were cute little animals in that one.

Pete88

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2017, 09:04:35 PM »
Climate change denial

Don't hurt yourself.

Doing what?  Calling out libtards like you.  Nah, I think I will be ok

Poison

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2017, 09:27:02 PM »
Climate change denial

Yeah, science: man has sinned against the earth mother Gaia and we're all going to drown in a big flood unless we atone by buying carbon offsets. Cool story bro, but I like the old testament version better, at least there were cute little animals in that one.

When everyone says you're drunk, sit down.

Poison

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2017, 09:27:42 PM »
Climate change denial

Don't hurt yourself.

Doing you Pete. You dumb shit.

Foad

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2017, 09:18:10 AM »
Climate change denial

Is that what you do when everyone says you're a dunce?

Real science comprises the belief that a barely sentient life form called homo sapiens on a speck of dust called earth hurtling through a galaxy called the Milky way in an infinite universe in a universe of infinite universes can only save itself by tithing and regulating cow farts. Seriously dood, you might as well paint your face, put on a loincloth and go outside in the backyard and sacrifice a chicken.

Pete88

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2017, 10:25:54 AM »
Climate change denial

Don't hurt yourself.

Doing you Pete. You dumb shit.

Got your panties all in a wad again didn't you snowflake??? 

Marillac

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2017, 02:45:11 PM »
Climate change denial

Funny, because when everyone says you're posting like a nitwit, you don't stop.

Poison

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »
Climate change denial

Real science comprises the belief that a barely sentient life form called homo sapiens on a speck of dust called earth hurtling through a galaxy called the Milky way in an infinite universe in a universe of infinite universes can only save itself by tithing and regulating cow farts. Seriously dood, you might as well paint your face, put on a loincloth and go outside in the backyard and sacrifice a chicken.

Carl Everett doesn't believe dinosaurs existed because they're not the bible. Fake science?

Foad

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2017, 04:40:45 PM »
Climate change denial

Carl Everett doesn't believe dinosaurs existed because they're not the bible. Fake science?

I don't doubt that your entire understanding of natural history boils down to vague recollections of the lunatic beliefs of some washed up baseball player. What did Jake Gibbs have to say about the Pleistocene Epoch? Did Horace Clarke have anything to say about punctuated equilibrium? Did you ever read Tom Tresh's review of Darwin on Trial. Really fascinating stuff. 

Poison

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2017, 05:15:15 PM »
Climate change denial

I don't doubt that your entire understanding of natural history boils down to vague recollections of the lunatic beliefs of some washed up baseball player. What did Jake Gibbs have to say about the Pleistocene Epoch? Did Horace Clarke have anything to say about punctuated equilibrium? Did you ever read Tom Tresh's review of Darwin on Trial. Really fascinating stuff. 

Or Trump's anything. I gotchya. Good point. BS celebrities don't know a damn thing.

Foad

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2017, 08:51:05 PM »
Climate change denial

Or Trump's anything.

Or Trump's anything what. You've descended from spouting nonsense into complete incoherence. Maybe go have a lie down.

Poison

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2017, 10:26:05 PM »
Climate change denial

Or Trump's anything.

Or Trump's anything what. You've descended from spouting nonsense into complete incoherence. Maybe go have a lie down.

If you actually understand Trump, congrats you're amazing.

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2017, 10:34:17 PM »
Climate change denial

Or Trump's anything.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." -POTUS

Poison

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2017, 11:51:02 PM »
Climate change denial

Or Trump's anything.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." -POTUS

Yea, that's absolute f'n nonsense, but that's just one thing he said over a year ago. Let's see if he ever slips up again.

SJUFAN

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2017, 01:36:57 AM »
Climate change denial

Why say its a hoax? There was the Petition Project in 1997 but i would think it's fair to say that is outdated. Do you believe the more recent 97% Consensus on Global warming being caused by humans has no merit? Just curious how you came to that position.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:38:21 AM by SJUFAN »

Foad

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2017, 06:57:20 AM »
Climate change denial

Or Trump's anything.

It's just one non sequitur after another with you people.