Bryan Trimble, SG, Kansas City, Ks. - ST. JOHN'S

• 162 replies

Marillac

Re: Bryan Trimble, SG, Kansas City, Ks. - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2017, 08:59:29 PM »
https://www.fanragsports.com/20-under-the-radar-freshmen-to-watch-for-in-17-18-cbb-season/

Bryan Trimble, St. John’s: Former Florida State commit scores 10-12 points just by getting out of bed in the morning and could wind up as a valuable reserve for Chris Mullin. Don’t be shocked if Trimble has the same type of long term impact on the Red Storm program that current sophomore Myles Powell is projected to have at Seton Hall.

Really interesting comparison

The comparison feels forced to me due to their similar builds. Powell's shot is more true and he's clearly more skilled and shifty. If I'm going to force a cmmparison on size, I'd prefer to go with one of Creighton's 6'3 guards.

« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2018, 09:49:59 PM »
Does he transfer

« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2018, 09:58:55 PM »

« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2018, 10:38:01 PM »
People are underestimating Trimble. Thought he played some solid minutes and showed potential to develop into a bright spot in the future. Hopefully he takes this offseason personal and comes back in better shape with a chip on his shoulder.

MCNPA

« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2018, 10:47:58 PM »
People are underestimating Trimble. Thought he played some solid minutes and showed potential to develop into a bright spot in the future. Hopefully he takes this offseason personal and comes back in better shape with a chip on his shoulder.

I Iike him too... he can really shoot but must get in shape and improve confidence.  He’s gonna be a shooter off the bench for us, but simply must come with more confidence and in better shape/going after it more...

« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2018, 11:51:57 AM »

I Iike him too... he can really shoot but must get in shape and improve confidence.  He’s gonna be a shooter off the bench for us, but simply must come with more confidence and in better shape/going after it more...

Agreed, and I think continuity is important for the program.

That said, if we can get Burke and it requires some roster management...

goredmen

« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2018, 12:28:16 PM »

Don't think it would be Trimble that gets nudged out

paultzman

« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2018, 12:57:33 PM »

Don't think it would be Trimble that gets nudged out
Correct

Marillac

« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2018, 03:26:07 PM »
Trimble is a great reserve. His turnover rate was insanely good, he has a go-to skill (shooting) that is very good and will only get better, and he has some upside with better conditioning, skill development, and experience.

Marillac

« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2018, 03:26:54 PM »
Hope I am wrong but I just don't see how Diakate offers anything.

paultzman

« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2018, 03:45:36 PM »
Hope I am wrong but I just don't see how Diakate offers anything.
Agree

« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2018, 04:19:50 PM »
I'm someone who's been saying people should patient for Trimble, so I am actually happy to hear he wouldn't be the one to go. It's a shame about Diakate that the injury was that severe. He seems to be a long-term investment, but sit-out transfers are as well and are much less of a gamble.

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2018, 12:41:56 AM »
It is #$%^ing insane that one of our coaches had to go on Twitter and tell "fans" to stop tweeting @ Bryan telling him to transfer. #$%^ing lunatics.

Marillac

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2018, 12:47:47 AM »
It is #$%^ing insane that one of our coaches had to go on Twitter and tell "fans" to stop tweeting @ Bryan telling him to transfer. #$%^ing lunatics.

Worst fans in the country.

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2018, 01:15:25 AM »
wtf

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2018, 02:25:39 AM »
Thats #$%^in terrible on so many levels. No wonder we lost a kid like brooks and Wilson. This 'fan' should be banned

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2018, 07:58:24 AM »
Worst and dumbest fans in the country. The attacks on players and coaching staff disgust me.

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2018, 08:10:58 AM »
The loser fan base must have something to do with no one wanting to come here.

cjfish

« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2018, 08:25:25 AM »
With his excellent outside shot and low TO rate he could develop into a nice player, better than everyone expects.  If he loses some weight his upside is large.  Ball never stops with him, great decision maker.

« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2018, 09:24:30 AM »

Same fans that were kissing Renard Owens ass all over the platform and said Tariq was a better NBA prospect than Shamorie.  Wouldn't expect anything more from them. Reality is these players are aware of the Twitter hashtag and read it.  Cant wait til Trimble proves them wrong.