1-Tariq Owens
2-SJU
3-Sam Hauser from Marquette

Re: Most improved......?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 08:05:56 AM »
1 Amar
2 sju
3 Baldwin- Butler
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Marillac

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 05:28:20 PM »
1. Yakwe
2.SJU
3. Kamar Baldwin, Kalif Young, and Eli Cain

Poison

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 07:10:48 PM »
1. LoVett
2. STJ
3. DD on Nova

QuanMan

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 08:21:53 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars
3. Khyri Thomas, Alpha Diallo, Quentin Goodin, Sam Hauser, Myles Powell
Section 3
Section 116

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 08:55:31 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

Goodin will be very good. I don't see the Diallo love posters have. I don't see him getting minutes with Cartwright, Lindsey, and the really good frosh they have.

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 09:11:54 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

Goodin will be very good. I don't see the Diallo love posters have. I don't see him getting minutes with Cartwright, Lindsey, and the really good frosh they have.

He got mucho minutes last year. With holt out he will see minutes 2-4.

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 09:40:24 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

They've got Lindsay (like 50% from deep) at the two and Bulluck at the four plus the really good frosh as a second guard that needs to be on the court. His time will be at the three I'd imagine. 25 mpg?

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 10:30:21 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

They've got Lindsay (like 50% from deep) at the two and Bulluck at the four plus the really good frosh as a second guard that needs to be on the court. His time will be at the three I'd imagine. 25 mpg?

He’s much more guard then Lindsay. I bet their 4 returning starters get as many minutes as fouls allow.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:31:02 PM by Amaseinyourface2 »

Marillac

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 10:37:30 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

He’s much more guard then Lindsay. I bet their 4 returning starters get as many minutes as fouls allow.

I agree about Lindsay, but he can shoot his arse off and Diallo couldn't last year. That will have to improve. I like this new guard they've got too. Two ball handlers is a tough look with a a shooter like Lindsay and an all-around great player like Bullock.

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 10:47:39 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

I agree about Lindsay, but he can shoot his arse off and Diallo couldn't last year. That will have to improve. I like this new guard they've got too. Two ball handlers is a tough look with a a shooter like Lindsay and an all-around great player like Bullock.

Don't know anything about the new kid but if he is good enough I know cooley will have no problem playing Bullock at 5 with Lindsay and Diallo at forwards.

QuanMan

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 12:37:20 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

Don't know anything about the new kid but if he is good enough I know cooley will have no problem playing Bullock at 5 with Lindsay and Diallo at forwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKOCR1vCnVI
Section 3
Section 116