Hope

• 101 replies
Re: Hope
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2018, 10:26:35 PM »
Not me my man.  You got only a few years on me.  Remember we spoke about the Iona connect (my brother's fraternity) - I know guys (like Beyrer you overlap with).

It comes across as glee and happiness..you have to see that

Dude I generally love your posts and find them hysterical but your absolute glee over SJU's failure and clogging the boards with stuff is getting old. 

If you are pissed that they finally played this year and SJU beat them, who cares.  It has absolutely nothing to do with the current mess.  Hope Iona still makes the tourney; doesn't mean I should be pleased that our season is a mess. 

As you all know I post and read this board and others on almost a daily basis.  But I've stayed away recently because it is becoming unbearable.  This season is bad enough and yes things need to get better quick.  Having this board be clogged full of nonsense all day is beyond annoying.

Glee? I was a St Johns fan when most of you were still shitting in your diapers. 

Re: Hope
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2018, 01:37:48 PM »
How this get fixed, Mullin has to clean house

House was clean. What needs to happen is we need to see this roster of 10+ players in uniform next fall.

Get rid of all, hire Mike Rice and Jared Grasso
Matt A > Grasso. Not close

Not close? Ok tell me why
Not worth my time.

Time is all you have

Ok maybe I'll ask on selection Sunday

Baldi-man! The Iona grad!!  :2funny: :2funny: ;D