Rawle Alkins - SG - Word of God - ARIZONA

• 1011 replies

MCNPA

Re: Rawle Alkins
« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2015, 05:44:10 PM »
So you guys are chasing this kid out of town already. Fckn amazing

Agree with Baldi here.  It seems pretty genuine that the kid himself wants SJU to be interested and is interested in possibly staying home to plzy.  Arbitello is a different story all together.  I can't comment because I don't know him, but the mutual interest between Alkins and SJU seems genuine. 

goredmen

« Reply #221 on: April 20, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »
People complain about how we haven't kept the top NYC kids home and then baselessly bash the head coach of the a top flight HS program that is located 10 minutes from campus. Makes sense

boo3

« Reply #222 on: April 20, 2015, 05:46:44 PM »
 yeah, why are we insulting this kid?    Seems like he would be a nice fit/get.    Stop reading so much into twitter bullshit..   

ras

« Reply #223 on: April 20, 2015, 05:52:24 PM »
+1

« Reply #224 on: April 20, 2015, 05:52:57 PM »
It's one thing when 1 coach come see you even better when you have 2 but 3 😳, Nice meeting today with St.Johns 🔴⚪️🔴⚪️ pic.twitter.com/ssah06YAEb

Rawle tweet
Rawlee getting in touch with his feminine side.
As an aside, why did LeBron get into trouble with his reputation?  He was acting like a high school kid, with "The Decision".  He wanted to have that "being recruited by colleges feeling".  It doesn't work in the grown up world.  He wanted to announce on camera like the high schoolers do.  Pro fans and people in Ohio didn't go for it.  Pro sports are much too big for that sort of thing.

« Reply #225 on: April 20, 2015, 05:59:11 PM »
baselessly bash the head coach of the a top flight HS program that is located 10 minutes from campus. Makes sense

I guess you forgot about his Twitter rants.

« Reply #226 on: April 20, 2015, 06:04:33 PM »
How close are Alkins and Heron?  Wonder if we can get a commitment from Heron, if that would positively impact Alkins wanting to stay home?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:05:35 PM by upstate32 »

« Reply #227 on: April 20, 2015, 06:05:52 PM »

Agree with Baldi here.  It seems pretty genuine that the kid himself wants SJU to be interested and is interested in possibly staying home to plzy.  Arbitello is a different story all together.  I can't comment because I don't know him, but the mutual interest between Alkins and SJU seems genuine.
Seems genuine?  He tweets that he finally got that St. John's offer that he wanted, and then he purposely fails to mention us on camera after  Zags? said he mentioned us off camera.  Sounds real genuine.

« Reply #228 on: April 20, 2015, 06:28:47 PM »

Seems genuine?  He tweets that he finally got that St. John's offer that he wanted, and then he purposely fails to mention us on camera after  Zags? said he mentioned us off camera.  Sounds real genuine.
Could just be an ADD moment for all I know.  I'm leaving all options open until they close unless I witness something directly.  Teenagers change their minds 10 times a day.

boo3

« Reply #229 on: April 20, 2015, 06:37:38 PM »

You seem to assume and take a lot of things as facts that seem just like your opinion.   " Purposely failed to mention us"...   LSU boosters paid Sampson..   

Comes of bitter , man. 

Kid is one of the top players coming out of NYC next year.  Whatever happened btw his coach and Lavin's staff is over an done with.  Fresh start for everyone.  We would be lucky to nab this kid.  ..

For the most part,  getting on HS kids is kind of frowned upon.    Unless you are one yourself?  I have no idea.. Then it would make more sense, I guess.

« Reply #230 on: April 20, 2015, 10:45:02 PM »
@AdamZagoria: Auburn coach Bruce Pearl will visit 2016 G @Iam_RawleAlkins on Wednesday, per source. Alkins added a VCU offer today.

pmg911

« Reply #231 on: April 23, 2015, 01:26:46 PM »
where is this kid going to be playing next year..?

« Reply #232 on: April 23, 2015, 01:28:50 PM »
where is this kid going to be playing next year..?
at a D1 school?  ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:29:04 PM by bball purist »

« Reply #233 on: April 23, 2015, 01:44:41 PM »
Schools like brewster and kent D1 now? lol they probably could be some years with all the talent they bring in

« Reply #234 on: April 23, 2015, 01:46:19 PM »
Schools like brewster and kent D1 now? lol they probably could be some years with all the talent they bring in
probably.  By all accounts, he's ready right now for D1.  We could use him next year

« Reply #235 on: April 23, 2015, 01:50:07 PM »
i could be wrong but i thought PMG was referring to where he will be playing basketball this upcoming year (whihc should be his senior year) because he may not be able to play at CTK? again could be wrong but thats why i made the prep school d1 comment

pmg911

« Reply #236 on: April 23, 2015, 02:29:31 PM »
i could be wrong but i thought PMG was referring to where he will be playing basketball this upcoming year (whihc should be his senior year) because he may not be able to play at CTK? again could be wrong but thats why i made the prep school d1 comment

He will not be playing at CTK next year as of now.

« Reply #237 on: April 23, 2015, 02:35:22 PM »
could we get him to pull a Derryck Thorton

« Reply #238 on: April 24, 2015, 11:39:49 AM »
@GiveNGobball: Rawle's Report (@Iam_RawleAlkins): The Latest; Talks about his HS & AAU Season & Recruitment. http://t.co/iLn7S96wF9 http://t.co/SKTL2RjxyK

sju89tr

« Reply #239 on: April 24, 2015, 12:19:55 PM »
If he ends up at Brewster we aint getting him LOL