Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck

• 1170 replies

hnk

Re: Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck
« Reply #840 on: March 06, 2015, 11:36:58 AM »
Pal, you said he was resigning one year ago....you said Rysheed was gone .....just the other day you said Diallo was gone to Kentucky....why do you lie and distort?

« Reply #841 on: March 06, 2015, 11:43:40 AM »
Pal, you said he was resigning one year ago....you said Rysheed was gone .....just the other day you said Diallo was gone to Kentucky....why do you lie and distort?

Post what I hear, I don't make sht up.

And if you believe all the excuses for Jordan, that's on you

Diallo ruled out Kentucky?

hnk

« Reply #842 on: March 06, 2015, 11:55:43 AM »
You said he was gone to KY.......you don't say you're hearing rumors...you say it's a fact.......ok I'm done with this and you for awhile...you're boring...get your attention somewhere else....

« Reply #843 on: March 06, 2015, 12:17:24 PM »
You said he was gone to KY.......you don't say you're hearing rumors...you say it's a fact.......ok I'm done with this and you for awhile...you're boring...get your attention somewhere else....

What is the first word in the first post of this thread? I'll save you the trouble, it's " hearing"

Rug
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:17:56 PM by Marco Baldi »

hnk

« Reply #844 on: March 06, 2015, 12:19:06 PM »
Rug!!!!!!!!

« Reply #845 on: March 06, 2015, 12:21:00 PM »
If you ask me, Take it to pm, no one cares.

I for one enjoy Baldi's posts.

« Reply #846 on: March 06, 2015, 12:22:21 PM »
If you ask me, Take it to pm, no one cares.

I for one enjoy Baldi's posts.

Agreed.

« Reply #847 on: March 06, 2015, 03:04:16 PM »
Exact quote from Baldi was "If I told told you Lovett won't be eligible and Diallo is going to Kentucky...."

« Reply #848 on: March 06, 2015, 03:05:23 PM »
Exact quote from Baldi was "If I told told you Lovett won't be eligible and Diallo is going to Kentucky...."

And...

hnk

« Reply #849 on: March 08, 2015, 11:52:45 AM »
Q: In 25 words or less, sum up Coach Lavin.

Harrison: He changed my life. … I owe him a lot. I’ll probably talk to him every day for probably the rest of my life.

Branch: I would say he’s a very caring individual. He not only cares about your basketball life, but outside of basketball too. [He] cares about what do you want to do after basketball. I see he always communicates with his past players that played with him in the UCLA days.

Greene: Exactly what he said. This is like a family, it’s not like a regular basketball program, it’s something different. It’s because of him. He motivates you. I know how to win thanks to Coach Lavin just because how he is with us. Like Jamal said, he’s very caring. He takes care of us.

Ndiaye: He makes it like a family. He just cares for everybody.

Pointer: He cares more about what you’re gonna do after basketball: “What’s your fifth-year life plan?”

TONYD3

« Reply #850 on: March 08, 2015, 12:00:47 PM »
I am hoping he coached yesterday's game without a game plan. Meaning their is a real plan and he wasn't showing it. He can't switch on every ball screen. Unlike other teams they are just as athletic just bigger then us. Big week coming . I am going Friday night. Expecting to see St. johns. Also not looking to get Embrassed. Earn you money coach. The only movie you should be watching this Sunday is providence and Villanova .

Foad

« Reply #851 on: March 08, 2015, 12:06:08 PM »

Harrison: He changed my life. … I owe him a lot. I’ll probably talk to him every day for probably the rest of my life.

Branch: I would say he’s a very caring individual. He not only cares about your basketball life, but outside of basketball too. [He] cares about what do you want to do after basketball. I see he always communicates with his past players that played with him in the UCLA days.

Greene: Exactly what he said. This is like a family, it’s not like a regular basketball program, it’s something different. It’s because of him. He motivates you. I know how to win thanks to Coach Lavin just because how he is with us. Like Jamal said, he’s very caring. He takes care of us.

Pointer: He cares more about what you’re gonna do after basketball: “What’s your fifth-year life plan?”

In 25 words or less, tell me whether I look fat in these pants.

Harrison: Don't change your pants ... you look lovely.

Branch: I would say you look thin. Not only in those pants, but in all pants.

Greene: Exactly what he said, you look thin.

Pointer: In fact you could stand to gain a few pounds.

hnk

« Reply #852 on: March 08, 2015, 12:11:01 PM »
We can win with six if everything goes right...can't with 4 against nine or so on the Number 4 team in the country.....over 40 minutes.

« Reply #853 on: March 08, 2015, 12:13:16 PM »
if we win four games in tourney I am definitely eating at St. Elmos

jr49

« Reply #854 on: March 08, 2015, 03:43:09 PM »

Why post something meaningful from the guys who count.

hnk

« Reply #855 on: March 08, 2015, 03:54:50 PM »
I'm and they r just shills for Coach lavin

jr49

« Reply #856 on: March 08, 2015, 04:10:24 PM »
I am hoping he coached yesterday's game without a game plan. Meaning their is a real plan and he wasn't showing it. He can't switch on every ball screen. Unlike other teams they are just as athletic just bigger then us. Big week coming . I am going Friday night. Expecting to see St. johns. Also not looking to get Embrassed. Earn you money coach. The only movie you should be watching this Sunday is providence and Villanova .
Guys beat X-men, G.Town, and Marq. in hand to wrap up a tourny bid. What did you think was gonna happen playing those guys down there and giving up 50 lb. match ups? Our guys fell apart. You wanna blame them or coach? I hope you remember they went 7-1.  I do believe outside of Nova that was as good a run by any in league play. Coach musta had  some kind of plan.

« Reply #857 on: March 08, 2015, 04:15:37 PM »
Guys beat X-men, G.Town, and Marq. in hand to wrap up a tourny bid. What did you think was gonna happen playing those guys down there and giving up 50 lb. match ups? Our guys fell apart. You wanna blame them or coach? I hope you remember they went 7-1.  I do believe outside of Nova that was as good a run by any in league play. Coach musta had  some kind of plan.
I'm sure he had a plan too and it worked, we only lost by 37 points.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #858 on: March 08, 2015, 06:52:36 PM »

Can't get on Lavin for resting hurting players. People will remember SJU making a run in the BET then beating NOVA and then losing in the first round.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #859 on: March 08, 2015, 07:34:27 PM »

Can't get on Lavin for resting hurting players. People will remember SJU making a run in the BET then beating NOVA and then losing in the first round.
Wasn't referring to his decision to rest players was referring to whatever his plan was assuming he bothered to try to formulate a plan to win the game under the given circumstances. Should have used a smiley face because whatever his plan was it resulted in a 37 point loss. Next i'll get responses on what did i want him to do. Lighten up peeps. I'll give you my plan when SJU pays me 2 million per.  :) :) :)