drama is finally over

• 165 replies

boo3

Re: drama is finally over
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2014, 05:17:05 PM »
 And I guess since none of us were actually there, one could make the argument that the TGAPL brilliant motivational tactics and strategy spurred that Providence rally.   

See, game can be played both ways, when we are all just speculating. 

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2014, 05:17:18 PM »
Not sure you keep harping on the Robert Morris game?  No one... Players, coaches, or fans gave a shit.   I think you are the only one that did. 

Providence game.. Came out flat in 2nd half and then had a ferocious comeback... Something happened positive there.  Then, the Obekpa situation, where he acted like a child and didn't go in.   

End of story, end of season, lets move along.

Exactly right. No coach, player or fan gave a sht about that  NIT game.  I was watching. But hey I'm not a fan right?  Where was Lavin a half hour before that game? The coach is paid to give a sht!

mkras99

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2014, 05:23:24 PM »
This thread has quickly become the suck (par for the course, I guess).

boo3

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2014, 05:23:29 PM »
You want a cookie for watching?

I have no idea where he was and have no reason, besides a story from you ( which are mostly misses), to believe he want exactly where he was supposed to be. 

Amazing that none of these unhappy players dropped the dime on a coach not showing up, or beat writers, or assistants, JayOn1, or, well, anyone except for you.   

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:26:15 PM by boo3 »

hnk

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2014, 05:23:32 PM »
Baldi , in negotiations regarding contract extension.  Examining Jordan's tonsils.  Begging CO to play.  Where should he have been? Watching the guys stretch!

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »

I have no idea where he was and have no reason, besides a story from you ( which are mostly misses), to believe he want exactly where he was supposed to be. 

Amazing that none of these unhappy players dropped the dime on a coach not showing up, or beat writers, or assistants, JayOn1, or, well, anyone except for you.   

Wtf . Half the team was about transfer. Or was that a Baldi rumor too? Hopper, who would get time,  has left. He's the smartest.

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2014, 05:39:33 PM »
What's so hard to believe?

Damn Son, you just got taken to the cleaners on this page.  You are slipping pal. 

Time to track down Wormer again, he was more reliable.

Can I still vote for this for Post of the year? This is the best yet

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2014, 08:55:19 PM »
Too bad you  guys won't know the truth  as to what happenned during those last 2 games. I will say this, it's worse than what I posted. It's a shame, I wish other guys would post their scoop

Marco- go ahead and post it.  What do you have to lose?

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2014, 08:56:58 PM »

Wtf . Half the team was about transfer. Or was that a Baldi rumor too? Hopper, who would get time,  has left. He's the smartest.

If things were as bad as you say they actually would have transferred.

Mike

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2014, 09:01:09 PM »
Too bad you  guys won't know the truth  as to what happenned during those last 2 games. I will say this, it's worse than what I posted. It's a shame, I wish other guys would post their scoop

He keeps saying it, can't be any worst that what he has been saying for the past month.

redslope

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2014, 09:54:48 PM »

any residual creditability

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2014, 10:07:59 PM »
I'd be interested in hearing whatever Baldi heard....

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2014, 10:34:51 PM »
I'd be interested in hearing whatever Baldi heard....

Pm

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2014, 10:35:26 PM »

He keeps saying it, can't be any worst that what he has been saying for the past month.

It can

TONYD3

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2014, 11:09:12 PM »
dont know why i care, but I read 4 pages of this shit and those crappy pages on obekpa. SAY IT

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2014, 11:22:38 PM »
Post it or move on.  The incessant insinuations are rather weak.

Mike

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2014, 11:27:26 PM »

It can

Then post it what are you afraid of? If you won't then stop mentioning it.

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2014, 11:42:41 PM »
He has nothing and the fact is he'll look like an even bigger clown next year when SJU wins 23 plus and is better rounded then this year. Jordan, D'lo in backcourt and CO, Thomas and jones upfront. Phil,Jamal and Dom off bench and possibly Horford as well as a young 6'11 guy who can be brought along.

boo3

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2014, 11:51:37 PM »
Leave Baldi alone.  If it bothers you, just ignore him.

I go back and forth with him because it amuses me.  It's quite obvious he gets off on STJ turmoil.  Fan or not, it's bizarre behavior. 

He will never admit he's wrong. 

Also, you guys are really annoying Mkras...threads being " the suck" are not cool.

J Van

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2014, 12:09:36 PM »
Mate, I've never seen such shite!  This is worse than the EastEnders here.

He met him in a pub...