drama is finally over

• 165 replies

sju89tr

Re: drama is finally over
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2014, 12:20:09 PM »
Thing that bothers me the most is posters who say they have sources and post things. Those who have sources are reluctant to ever post what they hear as it may piss off the source. I know people, hear things, talk privately about it with my friends, but never post what I hear. On the other hand, at least the BS source posts/rumors may for good message board chatter  ::)

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2014, 12:22:46 PM »
Nah son.  Dis place mad funny.   Hail to the Throne

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2014, 12:49:45 PM »
Thing that bothers me the most is posters who say they have sources and post things. Those who have sources are reluctant to ever post what they hear as it may piss off the source. I know people, hear things, talk privately about it with my friends, but never post what I hear. On the other hand, at least the BS source posts/rumors may for good message board chatter  ::)

Never understood why  some are afraid to post what really goes on.  If the person who told you the info wanted it a secret, why would they even mention it. Some sort of sick enabling, while the program rots

lihoop

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2014, 01:28:50 PM »
Baldi,

Now aren't you one of those people whose too afraid to post things that really go on?

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2014, 01:35:00 PM »
Baldi,

Now aren't you one of those people whose too afraid to post things that really go on?

Like what? Jordan taking a few weeks off to visit mom? Please

paultzman

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2014, 01:38:50 PM »
Can this thread be retired and shipped to Hall of Shame?

sju89tr

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2014, 01:39:04 PM »

Never understood why  some are afraid to post what really goes on.  If the person who told you the info wanted it a secret, why would they even mention it. Some sort of sick enabling, while the program rots

I can tell you that the things I hear are usually true. It's not my place to make it public.

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2014, 01:46:53 PM »
Of course they are. Guess we will never know

LoganK

« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2014, 02:34:19 PM »
Baldi,

Too bad you  guys won't know the truth  as to what happenned during those last 2 games. I will say this, it's worse than what I posted. It's a shame, I wish other guys would post their scoop

So what really happened?
(Note: there have been other posts where you talk about not posting all the info you were given, but I didn't feel like digging, so I picked the most recent)

hnk

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2014, 02:36:37 PM »
Baldi will tell us when the Easter Bunny comes.   The EB is coming this Subday.

« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »
Baldi,

Too bad you  guys won't know the truth  as to what happenned during those last 2 games. I will say this, it's worse than what I posted. It's a shame, I wish other guys would post their scoop

So what really happened?
(Note: there have been other posts where you talk about not posting all the info you were given, but I didn't feel like digging, so I picked the most recent)

Maybe we can hear from the posters who sources are always right

« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »
If someone hears something from a reliable source,  I  would like them to post it, even with the caveat that it was coming from a source and not from personal knowledge.  I don't even ecpect them to reveal the source.  I just don't like  when someone makes vague reference to something happening in the locker room but they won't say what it is.  If  you're not willing to say what the  information is, then stop making the veiled references.  It isn't fair  to the coaches, the players, or even the other posters that you leave hanging.  Then it just leads people to belive that it is untrue and that the poster is just pot-stirring.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:50:10 PM by simplyred »

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2014, 04:28:48 PM »
If someone hears something from a reliable source,  I  would like them to post it, even with the caveat that it was coming from a source and not from personal knowledge.  I don't even ecpect them to reveal the source.  I just don't like  when someone makes vague reference to something happening in the locker room but they won't say what it is.  If  you're not willing to say what the  information is, then stop making the veiled references.  It isn't fair  to the coaches, the players, or even the other posters that you leave hanging.  Then it just leads people to belive that it is untrue and that the poster is just pot-stirring.
Yes.  I also was thinking about this - unless we know the full context of the story, the person sharing it, while sharing a fact that is true, may not have the full context of what transpired leading up to that moment.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:29:19 PM by bball purist »

LoganK

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2014, 05:45:33 PM »

So what really happened?

Maybe we can hear from the posters who sources are always right

We can hear from you.  You said you have knowledge of what really happened those last two games.  That it was worse than what you posted.  If you know it was worse, then you know what happened.  So rather than be afraid to post it, or try and get someone else to do so, why not post it?  I can only think of two reasons, neither of which are flattering.  So which is it?

ForeverYoung

• king and the pawn end up in the same box
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2014, 09:25:57 PM »
 You gentlemen who think Lavin is going to walk away or get fired are delusional. 

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2014, 10:07:47 PM »
You gentlemen who think Lavin is going to walk away or get fired are delusional. 

He was never going anywhere, period.

« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2014, 10:08:21 PM »

+1. But people have to understand, Baldi is batting about .100 when it comes to his predictions/inside info actually coming to fruition. So I encourage all posters to take everything he says for what it's actually worth at this point. Zero. He's basically guessing/hoping. I'm really not sure how there are still posters that think he is being serious. If people stopped taking him so seriously, I bet he'd stop posting BS. He posts it for the reactions.

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2014, 10:24:06 PM »

+1. But people have to understand, Baldi is batting about .100 when it comes to his predictions/inside info actually coming to fruition. So I encourage all posters to take everything he says for what it's actually worth at this point. Zero. He's basically guessing/hoping. I'm really not sure how there are still posters that think he is being serious. If people stopped taking him so seriously, I bet he'd stop posting BS. He posts it for the reactions.

And you are still reacting....

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2014, 10:41:55 PM »

And you are still reacting....

Just a little Public service announcement. I'm replying to you but it doesn't mean I take anything you say anymore seriously. It pains me to see posters still taking you seriously.

LJSA

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2014, 10:55:35 PM »

I can tell you that the things I hear are usually true. It's not my place to make it public.

The key as I see it is to get mjmaher drunk and pump him for info, because him and tr are buddies. ;D