drama is finally over

• 165 replies

desco80

Re: drama is finally over
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2014, 11:08:42 PM »
You gentlemen who think Lavin is going to walk away or get fired are delusional.

Let's talk at this time next year.

« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2014, 11:14:41 PM »
If someone hears something from a reliable source,  I  would like them to post it, even with the caveat that it was coming from a source and not from personal knowledge.  I don't even ecpect them to reveal the source.  I just don't like  when someone makes vague reference to something happening in the locker room but they won't say what it is.  If  you're not willing to say what the  information is, then stop making the veiled references.  It isn't fair  to the coaches, the players, or even the other posters that you leave hanging.  Then it just leads people to belive that it is untrue and that the poster is just pot-stirring.

+1. But people have to understand, Baldi is batting about .100 when it comes to his predictions/inside info actually coming to fruition. So I encourage all posters to take everything he says for what it's actually worth at this point. Zero. He's basically guessing/hoping. I'm really not sure how there are still posters that think he is being serious. If people stopped taking him so seriously, I bet he'd stop posting BS. He posts it for the reactions.

And you are still reacting....

Just a little Public service announcement. I'm replying to you but it doesn't mean I take anything you say anymore seriously. It pains me to see posters still taking you seriously.

And it continues...

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2014, 11:19:08 PM »

I can tell you that the things I hear are usually true. It's not my place to make it public.

The key as I see it is to get mjmaher drunk and pump him for info, because him and tr are buddies. ;D
  LOL !!!

Mike

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2014, 12:06:01 AM »
You gentlemen who think Lavin is going to walk away or get fired are delusional.

Let's talk at this time next year.

I'm sure that's what you are hoping for.

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2014, 12:41:57 AM »

Maybe that`s true.
But if no NCAA appearance next year, and no Briscoe and Diallo, then I would say that he`s gone after next year.
After next year they have to either extend him or fire him, or would anyone here think that he coaches his final year without an extension? SJU wouldn`t do that would they?

« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2014, 12:57:40 AM »
If someone hears something from a reliable source,  I  would like them to post it, even with the caveat that it was coming from a source and not from personal knowledge.  I don't even ecpect them to reveal the source.  I just don't like  when someone makes vague reference to something happening in the locker room but they won't say what it is.  If  you're not willing to say what the  information is, then stop making the veiled references.  It isn't fair  to the coaches, the players, or even the other posters that you leave hanging.  Then it just leads people to belive that it is untrue and that the poster is just pot-stirring.

+1. But people have to understand, Baldi is batting about .100 when it comes to his predictions/inside info actually coming to fruition. So I encourage all posters to take everything he says for what it's actually worth at this point. Zero. He's basically guessing/hoping. I'm really not sure how there are still posters that think he is being serious. If people stopped taking him so seriously, I bet he'd stop posting BS. He posts it for the reactions.

And you are still reacting....

Just a little Public service announcement. I'm replying to you but it doesn't mean I take anything you say anymore seriously. It pains me to see posters still taking you seriously.

And it continues...

:)

LoganK

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2014, 08:29:18 AM »
Still waiting on your response Marco Baldi...

Are you afraid to post your information, or were you lying when you said you had more of it?

Or are you just going to avoid answering the question because you don't want to admit either....

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2014, 10:55:05 AM »
As the expression goes he is full of it or is that $hit

sju89tr

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2014, 06:43:35 PM »

I can tell you that the things I hear are usually true. It's not my place to make it public.

The key as I see it is to get mjmaher drunk and pump him for info, because him and tr are buddies. ;D

Too funny

sju89tr

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2014, 06:46:11 PM »
Baldi, not taking a shot at you but why do you post all these rumors and 99% of the time they don't come to fruition? Just wondering.

As for Lavin, he wasn't going anywhere with no President on the job. I can't say that those who are important to the University were not VERY concerned with the direction of the program. He is still in a tough spot in my opinion to get an extension or at least some security.   

« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2014, 10:13:04 PM »
Baldi, not taking a shot at you but why do you post all these rumors and 99% of the time they don't come to fruition? Just wondering.

As for Lavin, he wasn't going anywhere with no President on the job. I can't say that those who are important to the University were not VERY concerned with the direction of the program. He is still in a tough spot in my opinion to get an extension or at least some security.   

I post what I hear. I may expand on it and put in my own 2 cents, but  I don't make this crap up to stir the pot.  And you're right, not having a president has set the basketball program back yet again.

What's your take on Lavins actions those last 2 games? Especially leading up to the NIT?

SJUFAN

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2014, 01:54:42 AM »

I post what I hear. I may expand on it and put in my own 2 cents, but  I don't make this crap up to stir the pot.  And you're right, not having a president has set the basketball program back yet again.

What's your take on Lavins actions those last 2 games? Especially leading up to the NIT?

What actions?

« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2014, 11:11:44 AM »
d'angelo reading our boards:

Dangelo Harrison @DangeloHarrison
Nothing but motivation!! #UnfinishedBusiness pic.twitter.com/IiQPRsMhz5
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BluQFogCQAEKs2j.jpg:large

Tiznow

« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »

Hey Baldi, you post what you hear?  Does this include talking to yourself? 

desco80

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2014, 10:07:44 PM »
d'angelo reading our boards:

Dangelo Harrison @DangeloHarrison
Nothing but motivation!! #UnfinishedBusiness pic.twitter.com/IiQPRsMhz5
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BluQFogCQAEKs2j.jpg:large

The funny part is that that was a sarcastic comment, Mainman is a huge Dee supporter.   

ForeverYoung

• king and the pawn end up in the same box
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2014, 12:49:02 AM »
I would say Thomas to SJU is 90% done deal.  There is 1 school that's making a serious push to change his mind.  Stay positive boys

DFF6

« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2014, 09:08:14 AM »
I would say Thomas to SJU is 90% done deal.  There is 1 school that's making a serious push to change his mind.  Stay positive boys

Funny, because I only came up with 88.64% on Thomas committing to SJU. I guess my algorithm for calculating bullsh!t percentages for what's inside a recruit's head isn't the same as yours.   
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 09:08:38 AM by DFF6 »

ForeverYoung

• king and the pawn end up in the same box
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2014, 10:04:33 PM »
Thomas on board!
Coaches next step is concentrating on the 2015 class.  You guys will be pleasantly surprised!

MCNPA

« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2014, 10:11:43 PM »
Thomas on board!
Coaches next step is concentrating on the 2015 class.  You guys will be pleasantly surprised!

Let's hope...

« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2014, 10:12:38 PM »
Thomas on board!

Let's hope...

Most will, some will pretend...