Best Big Men in Big East

• 27 replies

Foad

Re: Best Big Men in Big East
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2014, 09:24:52 AM »
I understand there is more to playing defense than blocking shots. But Obekpa changes the entire game just from being on the court. Guards especially become afraid of taking the ball to the hoop. IMO he is the best defender in the conference even if his man to man D is a bit suspect.

How has that worked out so far? Him changing the game?

Name some sophomores who've changed the game. Then after you've named those sophomores, realize how stupid your questions is.

He was the game changer in the a Robert Morris game for sure

Watching you troll nowadays is like watching Willie Mays circle under a fly ball in Shea Stadium in 1973. 

TONYD3

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2014, 09:37:47 AM »
I dont wan to bash this guy. I saw major imrpvement from him last year. Hopefully he gets even better this year and has a strong senior year. 1st round picks average more then 6 points a game. If he blocks a shot I will be yelling the loudest

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2014, 10:03:19 AM »
I understand there is more to playing defense than blocking shots. But Obekpa changes the entire game just from being on the court. Guards especially become afraid of taking the ball to the hoop. IMO he is the best defender in the conference even if his man to man D is a bit suspect.

Name some sophomores who've changed the game. Then after you've named those sophomores, realize how stupid your questions is.

Watching you troll nowadays is like watching Willie Mays circle under a fly ball in Shea Stadium in 1973. 

Agreed.

Or like Obekpas offensive game

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2014, 11:57:44 AM »

Agreed.

We started out taliking about his defense.  Have you moved on?

boo3

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2014, 10:17:53 PM »

Nicely done

Foad

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 10:21:38 AM »

Agreed.

I've in the past described Obekpa's offensive game as "hilarious ... featuring a jump hook designed to carom off the front rim and decapitate the opposing center." So if you're trying to get my goat, t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶  try again. 

TONYD3

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 03:13:54 PM »
"Best defender in conforence but plays suspect man defense "
Only thing I can say is wow!

Chilleb

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 08:45:24 PM »
Did anybody know Khadim ndayie is on scholarship this year?