Midnight Madness

• 86 replies
Re: Midnight Madness
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2014, 10:34:12 AM »
How about "The double boiler"

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »
Can we come up with a nickname for Albi already?

The Bosian Mitochondrian.

Perhaps an anagram would be better

Clinton's favorite: Labia Cigar Move

Oxynice personic: Amicable Virago

Today's Special: Caviar Megaboil

Oprah's Latest Production: Racial Gab Movie

Hiccup: A Bar Magic Olive

From the Yellow Submarine: Magical Oar Vibe

I give you some love son.  This took a lot of work and some people don't appreciate it.  Like Jack Burton always says "What the Heck"

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2014, 11:16:52 AM »
On another note, i am highly impressed that all our seniors will complete graduation requirements by December.  Lavin made this announcement when he addressed the crowd.  All that summer school has paid off.

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »
On another note, i am highly impressed that all our seniors will complete graduation requirements by December.  Lavin made this announcement when he addressed the crowd.  All that summer school has paid off.

Gives them A LOT of time to focus on practice for senior year.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2014, 04:45:05 PM »
Dave,

You don't think Keith Thomas has the ability to post up and score? I was hoping he would be a guy we could dump it down to for a bucket. Use  him like Ty Grant almost. Probably not as savy as Ty but I was hoping he could at least bully some guys down low.

It was my first time seeing him play so I wouldn't say my opinion on him is final but didn't appear at first glance he had great footwork nor an extreme comfort with ball in his hands. I think he fills in for Sanchez nicely and serves more of a focused need.

Wrong on both accounts yet again.
The kid has very good footwork and is  fundamentally sound.  He is also very solid with the ball in his hands as a shooter and as a passer. 

Just like Gods'gift?

What does God's Gift have to do with anything?  They have very little in common.

Foad

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2014, 06:02:14 PM »
Can we come up with a nickname for Albi already?

The Bosian Mitochondrian.

Perhaps an anagram would be better

Clinton's favorite: Labia Cigar Move

Oxynice personic: Amicable Virago

Today's Special: Caviar Megaboil

Oprah's Latest Production: Racial Gab Movie

Hiccup: A Bar Magic Olive

From the Yellow Submarine: Magical Oar Vibe

I give you some love son.  This took a lot of work and some people don't appreciate it.  Like Jack Burton always says "What the Heck"

Full disclosure (Ulcer Fluid Loss):

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html

Your pal

Fado

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2014, 07:52:27 PM »
Dave,

You don't think Keith Thomas has the ability to post up and score? I was hoping he would be a guy we could dump it down to for a bucket. Use  him like Ty Grant almost. Probably not as savy as Ty but I was hoping he could at least bully some guys down low.

It was my first time seeing him play so I wouldn't say my opinion on him is final but didn't appear at first glance he had great footwork nor an extreme comfort with ball in his hands. I think he fills in for Sanchez nicely and serves more of a focused need.

Wrong on both accounts yet again.
The kid has very good footwork and is  fundamentally sound.  He is also very solid with the ball in his hands as a shooter and as a passer. 

Just like Gods'gift?

What does God's Gift have to do with anything?  They have very little in common.

You can't connect those dots but you can fully scout players off 90 second youtube videos? C'mon man! #MarilacProblems
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle