Hardy vs. Harrison

• 26 replies
Re: Hardy vs. Harrison
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 08:55:21 AM »
Harrison better overall with rebounding and defense but I think Hardy was better at creating his own shot. The harder question is... with 10 seconds left who would you give the ball to?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 08:56:53 AM by Johnny4Life »

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 11:47:05 AM »
Don't like either.

For me, a Horne vs. Greene question is more apropos.   ;)

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 11:53:17 AM »
Harrison better overall with rebounding and defense but I think Hardy was better at creating his own shot. The harder question is... with 10 seconds left who would you give the ball to?
For me it's Hardy and it's not close. And that's not a knock on D'lo. And while I agree Harrison has a better overall game, I still take Hardy because he was a pure shooter who could do it all on offense. He had a nice drive to the hoop. 

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 01:06:03 PM »
Hardy for me. Just because of the Duke,Pitt etc performances. Harrison needs to lead this team on big wins, beat some ranked teams. Still time for that

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
If they make the tourney, then I give the nod to Harrison who is a better player. If they  don't then Hardy had more impact.

BTW for the Lopez apologists. He played with Zendon Hamilton, Tyrone Grant, Roshown Mcloed, Ron Artest, Lavor Postell, James Scott and only managed one tourney appearance. Was the hype a detriment to him and unfair? Yes!
WAs he a HUUUUGE disapointment? YUP!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 01:22:01 PM by we are sju »

jr49

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »
Hardy had more help spreading out the D. DH been knocking his head against the wall until Phil started hitting a few. I always felt Hardy was better with the ball in his hands. If DH has the better over all game, I'm going with him. I am grateful to Hardy for getting us all those big wins. Only game he was in position to put it away and didn't was front end 1+1 vs. Cincy at the Carn. DH just now feels he can put it in the hands of his teammates when he gets ganged up on.   

jsk

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2014, 03:40:33 PM »
Dlo better rebounding & firing up Team!