Baldi probe: Where is Jordan?

• 168 replies
Baldi probe: Where is Jordan?
« on: December 22, 2014, 11:47:50 PM »
What's the story now? Not returning for a week? Where is he?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:57:36 PM by Dave »

Re: Jordan
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »
He was hospitalized, we don't play for a week, he's in Philly on bed rest per doctors orders. Please stop.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 11:54:36 PM »
We don't need more drama. He was sick and it's Christmas time. He went home to Philly.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 11:57:16 PM »
Well than Merry Christmas but have to admit when I heard later that he was out INDEFINITELY from a stomach virus I did get a little nervous.

Re: Baldi probe: Where is Jordan?
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 12:11:12 AM »
Some timing. Same as last year? On bed rest you can travel to Philly?

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 12:16:47 AM »
It's fair to question. Something isn't right. I hope Jordan realizes this is hurting his NBA/Pro chances in a BIG way. Spoke to one NBA scout who said their team has already crossed him off their list due to pattern of off the court immaturity. 
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 12:18:19 AM »
Some timing. Same as last year? On bed rest you can travel to Philly?

i gotta admit, the timing does feel odd. But hearing the players quotes after the game about Rysheed, I didn't get the feeling anything is up.

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 12:18:40 AM »
It's fair to question. Something isn't right. I hope Jordan realizes this is hurting his NBA/Pro chances in a BIG way. Spoke to one NBA scout who said their team has already crossed him off their list due to pattern of off the court immaturity.
I know the timing is the same as last year's disappearing act but why would they make up a story about him being on IV fluids? He probably got very sick and he was going to go home for Christmas anyway so instead of getting everyone else on  the team sick they just sent him home to get better and he will  be back after Christmas.

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 12:22:32 AM »
I know the timing is the same as last year's disappearing act but why would they make up a story about him being on IV fluids? He probably got very sick and he was going to go home for Christmas anyway so instead of getting everyone else on the team sick they just sent him home to get better and he will be back after Christmas.

Getting him away from home is best thing for him mentally and physically. It's rare that student athletes go home at all especially during their season. 

DFF6

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 12:23:21 AM »
Dave, are you saying Jordan isn't really sick?   

Poison

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 12:27:33 AM »
It reeks of a cover up, but let's hope that it's just our insecurities as fans who've seen the program pull crap like this for years. 

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 12:28:19 AM »
I know the timing is the same as last year's disappearing act but why would they make up a story about him being on IV fluids? He probably got very sick and he was going to go home for Christmas anyway so instead of getting everyone else on the team sick they just sent him home to get better and he will be back after Christmas.
Getting him away from home is best thing for him mentally and physically. It's rare that student athletes go home at all especially during their season.

That's not true. My brother had an FCS playoff game the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year and he came home after practice Thanksgiving morning and went back at midnight Thanksgiving night. He also came home on his bye week every year. I know basketball might be a little different because the team is smaller but you're telling me the De La Rosa's won't be home for Christmas?

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 12:30:33 AM »
Dave, are you saying Jordan isn't really sick?
No, I'm not saying that. 

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 12:35:29 AM »
They also said he went home last year to be with his sick mom

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 12:36:09 AM »
That's not true. My brother had an FCS playoff game the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year and he came home after practice Thanksgiving morning and went back at midnight Thanksgiving night. He also came home on his bye week every year. I know basketball might be a little different because the team is smaller but you're telling me the De La Rosa's won't be home for Christmas?

Like I said it is rare. C'mon you're comparing De La Rosa's who live in the same city vs a player who lives out of state? 

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 12:36:54 AM »
And it appears that's what he did, cosnidering he was back with the team the game after he left.

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 12:38:00 AM »
And it appears that's what he did, cosnidering he was back with the team the game after he left.
I have a bridge to sell you

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 12:40:36 AM »

What do you think is going on?

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 12:43:49 AM »
What do you think is going on?

Same as last year. Sent home to get his act together.

He "left" the team last year on December 21st
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:44:42 AM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 12:44:16 AM »
branch is going home for the week...