Duke Game

• 213 replies
Re: Duke Game
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 01:08:58 PM »
Just said on fs1, Harrison missed practice Friday, walking with noticeable limp, and has to change his pregame routine,but says he'll play. Without Harrison playing one of the better games of his career, I don't see how they can win. Hopefully this rest will put in him better shape than the last 2 games, I would hate if this injury lingered for the rest of the year.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 01:09:22 PM by apesNapes »

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2015, 01:24:49 PM »
If Harrison is injured, sit him. Going to need him healthy the rest of the way.

Poison

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2015, 01:29:13 PM »
Who's the most important player on Duke?

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2015, 01:35:45 PM »
Who's the most important player on Duke?

Cook

Poison

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2015, 01:52:59 PM »

TONYD3

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2015, 02:06:03 PM »
Would be kind of awful for most of us if Harrison doesn't play . Think some in here are actuatally enjoying the fact that he may be hurt .  Going to the game confident . Hoping our guys rise to the occasion .  Hopefully they have been watching all the pre game that has barely mentions them. It posse me off and I am not playing.

paultzman

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2015, 02:43:35 PM »
Would be kind of awful for most of us if Harrison doesn't play . Think some in here are actuatally enjoying the fact that he may be hurt .  Going to the game confident . Hoping our guys rise to the occasion .  Hopefully they have been watching all the pre game that has barely mentions them. It posse me off and I am not playing.
"some here are actually enjoying the fact he may be hurt"
Senseless comment.

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2015, 02:51:55 PM »
Senseless comment.

I'm sure it was aimed at me. I'd rather a healthy Harrison down the stretch, rather than limping around a 30 point loss, prolonging the injury
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:57:10 PM by Marco Baldi »

goredmen

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2015, 02:53:05 PM »

Who here would be happy he is hurt and for what reason?

TONYD3

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2015, 03:45:31 PM »
Senseless comment.

I'm sure it was aimed at me. I'd rather a healthy Harrison down the stretch, rather than limping around a 30 point loss, prolonging the injury
Yes it was aimed at you . I think you are looking forward to annoying St. John's fans on a message board after HUGE EMBRÀSSING loss that will be rerun all week . I don't know why someone would enjoy that. I hope it doesn't happen, but it is likely.

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2015, 03:56:29 PM »
Senseless comment.

Yes it was aimed at you . I think you are looking forward to annoying St. John's fans on a message board after HUGE EMBRÀSSING loss that will be rerun all week . I don't know why someone would enjoy that. I hope it doesn't happen, but it is likely.

Try not to think so much

desco80

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2015, 04:08:08 PM »
Senseless comment.

I think it makes a lot of sense to force D'Angelo to rest if he's at 75% or less.
I really expect to lose tomorrow, but regardless of the opponent, it's obvious that we need a healthy D'Angelo for the rest of the way.  Whether it was providence or duke tomorrow, there's a good case for sitting D'Angelo if he needs the rest.

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2015, 05:31:33 PM »

I think Baldi makes a lot of sense, odds are slim we win as it is. Need him for the BE schedule.
Senseless comment.

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »
Im of the opinion that you don't take away the opportunity of one of your best players in the last 20 years to play duke on his home court, especially in his senior year in such a highlighted game. This is Dlo's chance to put a stamp on the national audience. I bet you he comes out swinging, and I dont understand how some feel it is already a forgone conclusion that well get beat handily. Duke got beat easily by two teams with similar resumes to us. We played with gonzaga, we played with nova for 30 minutes, we beat cuse at cuse. This team can win tomorrow.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2015, 06:50:48 PM »
You'd have to tie DLo down to keep him off the court tomorrow.

I've got visions of Willis Reed dancing in my head.

goredmen

« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2015, 08:56:50 PM »
Vegas has Duke -6. If Harrison really is considerably less than 100% for tomorrow, that's free money

Chilleb

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2015, 01:40:56 AM »
Will this game be available online? not gonna be able to watch from home I will be on the go

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2015, 01:46:58 AM »
Definitely should be. Try atdhe.eu

Just make sure you X out of those pop ups