Red Storm Reports

• 9 replies
Red Storm Reports
« on: January 27, 2015, 04:13:32 PM »
Have you guys been watching these?  They're awesome.  Like personalized Phil Greene highlight reels.

Moose

Re: Red Storm Reports
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 05:32:03 PM »
Have you guys been watching these?  They're awesome.  Like personalized Phil Greene highlight reels.

There is a reason the shows are on at such odd viewing hours.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 05:58:47 PM »

When and where are they on?  I watch them on Redstormsports.com

Moose

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 06:50:30 PM »

When and where are they on?  I watch them on Redstormsports.com

Friday's at 5pm and Sat morning at like 7am I think
Remember who broke the Slice news

CC

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 12:19:10 PM »
I thought the show has been good thus far, esp the behind the scenes stuff.

goredmen

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 04:54:36 PM »
So Zach B has his panties in a bunch because Sheed talked on Red Storm Reports but won't talk to the media after games or whenever. Do any fans actually care if he talks to the media? Does it make any difference to you if they talk? Has any SJU player said anything of note this year in any post game press conference or media availability?

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 05:30:31 PM »
So Zach B has his panties in a bunch because Sheed talked on Red Storm Reports but won't talk to the media after games or whenever. Do any fans actually care if he talks to the media? Does it make any difference to you if they talk? Has any SJU player said anything of note this year in any post game press conference or media availability?
There must be some unwritten rules that I am not aware of. He sounds like a little b*tch! 

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 11:31:42 PM »
You can tell from the Red Storm Report that he doesn't seem like he has the intelligence to talk to the media.

They are clearly protecting him, I don't really care because all I want them to do is win basketball games.

goredmen

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 11:35:14 PM »
You can tell from the Red Storm Report that he doesn't seem like he has the intelligence to talk to the media.

They are clearly protecting him, I don't really care because all I want them to do is win basketball games.

I agree. I don't care if any athletes don't talk to the media, just play well and win. They never give any good answers anyway. Yet Zach B makes it sound like Sheed and the program are committing some sort of crime by him not talking to the media. Unpaid athletes shouldn't have to talk to the media anyway

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 06:51:22 AM »

I agree. I don't care if any athletes don't talk to the media, just play well and win. They never give any good answers anyway. Yet Zach B makes it sound like Sheed and the program are committing some sort of crime by him not talking to the media. Unpaid athletes shouldn't have to talk to the media anyway

I think Dlo is great with the media.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.