Jordan Drama again?

• 134 replies

paultzman

Re: Jordan Drama again?
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2015, 08:47:21 AM »
How the hell isn't someone (coaching staff, SID, anyone) monitoring this kids twitter account? He's posting racial & homophobic slurs and is challenging people to fights.

Might not be on team anymore for all we know, so they might not care
Smart comment.

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2015, 08:52:56 AM »
How the hell isn't someone (coaching staff, SID, anyone) monitoring this kids twitter account? He's posting racial & homophobic slurs and is challenging people to fights.

Smart comment.

Hearing anything Paultz or just speculating based off of how everything played out yesterday, like I am?
I reached out to the one source I have but  nothing yet.

paultzman

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »

Smart comment.

Hearing anything Paultz or just speculating based off of how everything played out yesterday, like I am?
Speculating on fact he has been a chronic problem for staff to manage & lacks commitment to get in line. As season goes further south I just see this relationship worsening. What a waste of talent.

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2015, 09:40:53 AM »

Smart comment.

Speculating on fact he has been a chronic problem for staff to manage & lacks commitment to get in line. As season goes further south I just see this relationship worsening. What a waste of talent.

Yeah I think he is gone before BET

Johnny23

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2015, 09:44:42 AM »
Jordan is not a heady player. If you watch him play he makes some of the dumbest mistakes I've seen. I used to rip on Pointer endlessly but Jordan is the new king of No basketball IQ. He makes horrible passes, tries to dribble through multiple defenders when nothing's there and his defense is shaky at best. I'm not that impressed with him and if he thinks he's playing in the league then it better be the one with the D in front of it.

paultzman

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2015, 09:48:20 AM »

Smart comment.

Yeah I think he is gone before BET
Nothing would surprise me.

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2015, 10:00:45 AM »
Like I said a long time ago, Jordan is a punk. There's a reason why he chose STJohns

dandy

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2015, 12:00:18 PM »
that's not his twitter feed, i don't think.

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2015, 12:02:38 PM »
that's not his twitter feed, i don't think.

even Braziller has turned to the darkside and acknowledges that Sheed is running a second account.

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »
Like I said a long time ago, Jordan is a punk. There's a reason why he chose STJohns
And why Turgeon mysteriously backed off when he really needed a PG back then...Stoglin was enough of a headache to shake him up - lol

jsk

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2015, 12:55:36 PM »
Why does everyone jump to the worst conclusion? Maybe he actually injured his leg. No mercy on this sight. It's like sliding down a bannister and then it turns into a razor blade............ :-\

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2015, 01:04:09 PM »
Why does everyone jump to the worst conclusion? Maybe he actually injured his leg. No mercy on this sight. It's like sliding down a bannister and then it turns into a razor blade............ :-\

If you watched the game, heard about his tweets or have been following the program the last 2 years you wouldn't have posted this nonsense. He was not hurt. Expect another leave of absence or worse once the program fully realizes there is no hope for an NCAA bid this year.

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2015, 01:12:49 PM »
Or This...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfMp9L_gG4g

CC

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2015, 01:33:39 PM »
He hurt his leg, he was shaking his leg on the bench then the trainer came over.

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2015, 01:42:34 PM »
He tweeted:

@blackjesus23_  ยท  13h 13 hours ago
Hurt my knee in pain like crazy 😡😡😠😠

LoganK

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2015, 02:42:46 PM »
Or This...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfMp9L_gG4g
Easily the best post in the history of JJ.  Although I hope for the dog's sake he's already neutered or his boys haven't dropped yet...or that it's female.

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2015, 03:05:14 PM »
He hurt his leg, he was shaking his leg on the bench then the trainer came over.

How is his back? Or his bad feeling? Tweeted that too.
If he is hurt than his relationship with team is even worse than I thought as no trainer looked at him the whole time was on the bench and again no ice. Maybe SJU does not have a trainer, or can afford to send him on the road? Becuase that is the only way I buy he was really hurt

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2015, 07:43:17 PM »

If he is hurt than his relationship with team is even worse than I thought as no trainer looked at him the whole time was on the bench and again no ice. Maybe SJU does not have a trainer, or can afford to send him on the road? Becuase that is the only way I buy he was really hurt

How do you know no trainer looked at him? The camera wasn't on him the whole time.

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2015, 07:45:36 PM »

How do you know no trainer looked at him? The camera wasn't on him the whole time.

He sat behind Lavin the whole time. If you think you damaged your knee you have to ice it because you can't get MRI until swelling goes down

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2015, 07:54:55 PM »

He sat behind Lavin the whole time. If you think you damaged your knee you have to ice it because you can't get MRI until swelling goes down

But how does that prove the trainer didn't look at him?