Does Lavin deserve an extension

• 169 replies
Re: Does Lavin deserve an extension
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2015, 02:41:58 PM »
Turgeon has a real shot of landing a diamond soon ;)

Everything I've seen had Terps at around 10%.  I think the victory last week puts Stone right in the cross hairs. It's good to read your opinion. I think with Carter Jr and Stone, they might be top 10 again next season.

Has a lot more legs than that. He's leaning their way.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #161 on: March 04, 2015, 02:45:14 PM »
Back to the extension discussion.  Has anyone asked themselves, does Lavin even want an extension?

« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2015, 02:55:34 PM »
Back to the extension discussion.  Has anyone asked themselves, does Lavin even want an extension?

Why not? He already said its a no pressure job

« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2015, 03:00:46 PM »

Why not? He already said its a no pressure job

Relative to UCLA, it is a no pressure job.  Just ask Howland.

hnk

« Reply #164 on: March 05, 2015, 08:48:19 AM »
Now it's just a matter of negotiations....we all probably have at least four more years of listening to the whiners, complainers, haters, delutionists, critics, Iona fans, and purveyors of sartorial splendor.  Should be fun.

TONYD3

« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2015, 09:16:56 AM »
Now it's just a matter of negotiations....we all probably have at least four more years of listening to the whiners, complainers, haters, delutionists, critics, Iona fans, and purveyors of sartorial splendor.  Should be fun.
I am rooting for him. He has accomplished nothing yet. A lot of basketball yet to be played. Beat nova .

« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2015, 09:41:40 AM »

Looking at the big picture I see

hnk

« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2015, 09:59:50 AM »
The picture of Coach lavin you'll have hanging in your living room.  The one with the darts.

« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2015, 10:03:25 AM »
The picture of Coach lavin you'll have hanging in your living room.  The one with the darts.

Ya right next to Barrack and Deblassio

Poison

« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2015, 10:21:30 AM »

He's said he does, but who knows? The guy is full of it.