6th Man- 1,000 Post Club

• 51 replies

paultzman

Re: 6th Man- 1,000 Post Club
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2015, 08:08:49 AM »
wheres my guy Happy?

I am here my friend and always reading the board.  Just had my first child so life has been a little hectic for me lately :)   Still love the team and the boards.  Oh and last thing ... Marco Morency from Mt Vernon CHILLEB.. whoa  lol
Congrats Hap!!

Happy

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2015, 02:01:11 PM »
wheres my guy Happy?

I am here my friend and always reading the board.  Just had my first child so life has been a little hectic for me lately :)   Still love the team and the boards.  Oh and last thing ... Marco Morency from Mt Vernon CHILLEB.. whoa  lol
Congrats Hap!!

thank you very much Paultz..:)

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »
Congrats Happy.  I recall you being down on Dickerson when his name came up a few years back.  Any specific reason or just some of the other stuff we've read in the outlets about him having issues.

Chilleb

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2015, 02:19:08 PM »
wheres my guy Happy?

Congrats Hap!!
Congrats to you and your family Happy, kid is good. Saw him in Is8 last year. he's not big east yet , but he more than likely will get there. And when he does , knowing us we will not even give him a sniff.

Happy

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2015, 03:04:38 PM »
wheres my guy Happy?

Congrats Hap!!
Congrats to you and your family Happy, kid is good. Saw him in Is8 last year. he's not big east yet , but he more than likely will get there. And when he does , knowing us we will not even give him a sniff.

Thank you Chileb-  kid is def good imo. 

PR in regards to Dickerson it is just stuff i have heard over the years about him being less than sane.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little as i know Dave created it as a tribute to the great posters of this site :)

hnk

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2015, 03:15:11 PM »
who r the next ten in?

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2015, 03:57:53 PM »
wheres my guy Happy?

Congrats Hap!!

PR in regards to Dickerson it is just stuff i have heard over the years about him being less than sane.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little as i know Dave created it as a tribute to the great posters of this site :)

I see you're just post padding now to get in the 6th Man club lol
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

hnk

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:03 PM »
I would have been in a long time ago but I redshirted for a couple of years!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:05:22 PM by hnk »

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:51 PM »
I'm gonna try and finish the season with the exact number of posts that 3'lo has points.
I thought you'd divide them by 2 and equal your guy

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2015, 05:32:23 PM »
wheres my guy Happy?

Congrats Hap!!

Congrats, man!  It's been awhile, but glad to see all is well with 'ya.

Happy

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2015, 07:52:56 PM »

wheres my guy Happy?

Congrats Hap!!

Congrats, man!  It's been awhile, but glad to see all is well with 'ya.
Thanks Dink man I appreciate it and please people keep the kudos coming so I can get into this club ( padding my stats Dave)   

Marillac

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2015, 11:02:31 PM »
wheres my guy Happy?

Congrats brother. We need to build  strong next generation of St. John's fans!