• 705 replies
Re: Lavin
« Reply #680 on: March 28, 2015, 09:58:53 PM »
Went to the MSG open practice. Lav put on a decent show. He'd be fine

desco80

« Reply #681 on: March 28, 2015, 10:03:47 PM »

Ok.  I'm probably not being fair, since I didn't go.   
Just rubbing it in I guess.

But he was involved in practice Chud?  Instructing?

« Reply #682 on: March 28, 2015, 10:09:09 PM »

Ok.  I'm probably not being fair, since I didn't go.   
Just rubbing it in I guess.

But he was involved in practice Chud?  Instructing?

Yeah he was. Obviously no game planning, which I'm guessing is what would have worried you most.

Pete88

« Reply #683 on: March 28, 2015, 10:24:37 PM »
Watching Sean Miller and Bo Ryan , cbs showed videos of them at practice earlier in the week...
Can you imagine how embarassing it would be if they ever taped Lavin during one of his practices?    Thank goodness a new day is dawning

I'm also sure you think Masiello's practices make Miller's and Ryan's seem like elementary school gym stuff.   
Funny how you compare Lavin to two of the games best coaches but want to replace him with some guy who's proven absolutely nothing!!!

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #684 on: March 28, 2015, 10:25:53 PM »
http://nypost.com/2015/03/28/why-high-school-coaches-arent-sad-to-see-steve-lavin-go/
Stayed Mang times on this board but the local HS are not Sorryvthat he is leaving.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #685 on: March 28, 2015, 10:26:17 PM »
Watching Sean Miller and Bo Ryan , cbs showed videos of them at practice earlier in the week...
Can you imagine how embarassing it would be if they ever taped Lavin during one of his practices?    Thank goodness a new day is dawning

I'm also sure you think Masiello's practices make Miller's and Ryan's seem like elementary school gym stuff.   
Funny how you compare Lavin to two of the games best coaches but want to replace him with some guy who's proven absolutely nothing!!!

Who do you want to be hired?

Pete88

« Reply #686 on: March 28, 2015, 10:29:16 PM »

Did you see the list of who Texas is going after?  Those guys

« Reply #687 on: March 28, 2015, 10:30:22 PM »

Add a couple of 0's to your donation check

« Reply #688 on: March 28, 2015, 10:34:33 PM »

Wow I'm sure Zach needed to be dragged kicking and screaming to write that column.

Pete88

« Reply #689 on: March 28, 2015, 10:36:39 PM »

It's only a money issue?

goredmen

« Reply #690 on: March 28, 2015, 10:36:46 PM »

Haha yeah. Texas has their own cable network. When the Red Storm Network is available to a giant region of the country maybe we'll be able to get those guys. Until then, you may want to join us here on planet Earth

Pete88

« Reply #691 on: March 28, 2015, 10:38:36 PM »

Wow I'm sure Zach needed to be dragged kicking and screaming to write that column.

Every time a SJU coach gets fired the same article comes out... hmmm, is it the coaches or the scene???

« Reply #692 on: March 28, 2015, 10:39:29 PM »

It's only a money issue?

Part of it

« Reply #693 on: March 28, 2015, 10:42:34 PM »

It's only a money issue?

Part of it
Marshall for no less than 3.5Mil.

Pete88

« Reply #694 on: March 28, 2015, 10:49:03 PM »

It's only a money issue?

Part of it

What did we offer Donovan last go around? Didn't seem like money was an issue then

Poison

« Reply #695 on: March 28, 2015, 10:49:05 PM »

Every time a SJU coach gets fired the same article comes out... hmmm, is it the coaches or the scene???

If it was the scene, and the coaches were good coaches, they'd be still be coaching. Are they?

« Reply #696 on: March 28, 2015, 10:51:26 PM »
Because of Alabama, they're speculating on 4-5Mil!

« Reply #697 on: March 29, 2015, 11:56:13 AM »
Zach "flip flop" Brazilier - has yet to have an original thought or scoop.  His best sources are Johhny Jungle and Redmen.com. Never fails to take a shot at Lavin since he (along with all other reporters) was denied access to Sheed.  His HS quote is likely coming from Naclareio (sp?), if anybody.

Flip flop made another bold prediction today all future children will be boys or girls.

This guy is an amateur with a self invented ax to grind.

« Reply #698 on: April 02, 2015, 10:53:13 AM »
has anyone else been "defriended" by Lav's wife on FB?  LOL.   i just noticed.

« Reply #699 on: April 02, 2015, 11:08:47 AM »
has anyone else been "defriended" by Lav's wife on FB?  LOL.   i just noticed.
No, just you.