Rysheed Jordan

• 70 replies
Rysheed Jordan
« on: March 30, 2015, 08:02:54 AM »
All things pointing towards him coming back. Good news. I think he will be the best player, if not than top 3 player in the Big East.  He and Sampson, along with Yawke and Diallo on board should keep us interesting.

Moose

Re: Rysheed Jordan
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:06:25 AM »
All things pointing towards him coming back. Good news. I think he will be the best player, if not than top 3 player in the Big East.  He and Sampson, along with Yawke and Diallo on board should keep us interesting.

That would be a nice mix for sure.
Remember who broke the Slice news

sju89tr

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 11:23:27 AM »
Not to change the subject but wonder what this means

Christian Jones ‏@Christian4Jones   18s18 seconds ago
My journey continues..

Getting back to topic, I think Jordan and Obekpa both come back . I think we keep Sampson and one of the two other recruits

Need to keep some ships available for bodies needed for next year so I don't expect both Samir and Sammy 

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 03:00:22 PM »

Bump

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 03:09:17 PM »
Sheed just tweeted:

Im not in no Rush im hungry and humble....

desco80

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 03:11:52 PM »
Hope Baldi's right about this one.   Would be fantastic news

MCNPA

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 12:36:34 PM »
Jordan bwck is good for all parties.  He needs to develop as a PG. 

Poison

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 12:51:47 PM »

My journey continues..

Getting back to topic, I think Jordan and Obekpa both come back . I think we keep Sampson and one of the two other recruits

Need to keep some ships available for bodies needed for next year so I don't expect both Samir and Sammy 

Jones is as bad at Twitter as he is at basketball.

ras

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 12:56:21 PM »
Jordan bwck is good for all parties.  He needs to develop as a PG. 
We know that. But does he and his handlers know that?

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 02:13:26 PM »

My journey continues..

Jones is as bad at Twitter as he is at basketball.

nice man
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

CC

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 08:43:21 PM »

Who is Yawke?

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 10:10:42 PM »
yakwe plays at OSNA also, very good prospect for 2016. Was thinking about reclassifying to 2015. He even talked about going with diallo in a package deal at one point.

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 10:27:45 PM »
Do we know something about Diallo?  Yakwe, it seems, is Matt A's recruit.  He took 1 visit so far & it was to Iowa St.  I think we look good on Yakwe but not sure about Diallo.  He is a sharp kid.  He knows a lot of underclassmen are gonna declare from UK, & he might like some PT @ UK.

I think we'll field a squad regardless.  I've heard some things about Diallo & I am not sure he wants to be here @ this point, unfortunately.

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 12:40:32 AM »
Do we know something about Diallo?  Yakwe, it seems, is Matt A's recruit.  He took 1 visit so far & it was to Iowa St.  I think we look good on Yakwe but not sure about Diallo.  He is a sharp kid.  He knows a lot of underclassmen are gonna declare from UK, & he might like some PT @ UK.

I think we'll field a squad regardless.  I've heard some things about Diallo & I am not sure he wants to be here @ this point, unfortunately.

Oh well, we'll get some other very good player then if Diallo doen't come. No need to sweat it.

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 02:20:24 AM »
There are other 4 star kids that aren't decided.  They said it was 8 @ the McD's event.  Mullin & Matt are going to that showcase in Dallas this week where there will be tons of 3 & 4 star guys.  And they are definitely getting in on the NYC kids who went juco route.  Then you have transfers.  Then you have the international scene, where Mullin is probably very popular among kids & parents who knew the way he played. 

And in the long run, they will be in on so many city/nj kids that percentages suggest we'd get a handful of kids if we knew we needed that many.  Mullin's job for many years was trying to make sure he did everything he could to advance the Warriors.  He comes with the same mentality, from the team building perspective.

Game coaching.  Absolutely no worries.  I think all told, he can be someone ppl look at like a Calipari in a few years.  The team is going to be very prepared next year, and he'll get a lot from the people he gets.

CC

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 12:34:40 PM »
yakwe plays at OSNA also, very good prospect for 2016. Was thinking about reclassifying to 2015. He even talked about going with diallo in a package deal at one point.

thanks

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 01:25:39 PM »
This is good news for not only us fans but I really do believe for him as well.

I was looking at the NBA draft prospects at the PG and SG positions last night and don't think he would make the first round if he declared this year.

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 10:11:46 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille
Told Rysheed Jordan situation should be resolved rather soon. He has met with Chris Mullin. #sjubb

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 10:16:08 PM »
I think Mullin is really making these kids believe in his vision.

The Rex Ryan impression I got from him at the presser is holding true.

boo3

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2015, 10:23:04 PM »
Mullin can help Jordan prepare for the NBA in so many ways.   He'd be nuts to reject the opportunity to run the show for Chris and St Johns next season.