April Live Recruiting Period

• 73 replies

paultzman

Re: April Live Recruiting Period
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2015, 10:02:08 PM »
Matt, Slice & Chris

@ASlater247: St. John's Mullin, Slice & @mabde33 , St. Joe's Phil Martelli, Nova's B. Dunleavy Wake's Brett Ballard watching PSA Cardinals vs King James

paultzman

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2015, 08:52:23 AM »
@hoopseen: Marcus Lovett was a major standout to @CarterTuck on Friday at adidas. Who else did he like? http://t.co/5uFcgqAWS3 http://t.co/XXLQvsnyJd

paultzman

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2015, 08:55:57 AM »
@jeffborzello: John Calipari, Chris Mullin, Tom Crean, others watching Rawle Alkins and Mustapha Heron. #adidasUprising

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2015, 08:58:21 AM »
@jeffborzello: John Calipari, Chris Mullin, Tom Crean, others watching Rawle Alkins and Mustapha Heron. #adidasUprising

Love that we are now mentioned with the bigs

ras

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »

Love that we are now mentioned with the bigs
. In all fairness, we were mentioned w the bigs under Lavin. Hopefully they will pick us over the bigs. 

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2015, 01:45:54 PM »
Chip Miller
‏@BLUEChip_Miller
Kevin Stallings, John Beilein, Shaka Smart, Chris Mullin and Jim LarraƱaga on hand for PSA Cardinals vs Houston Hoops.

Chip Miller
‏@BLUEChip_Miller
De'Aaron Fox, Bryce Aiken and Kassoum Yakwe along with Villanova commit Omari Spellman on the floor in PSA vs Houston Hoops.

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2015, 02:01:14 PM »
Chip Miller
‏@BLUEChip_Miller
Kevin Stallings, John Beilein, Shaka Smart, Chris Mullin and Jim LarraƱaga on hand for PSA Cardinals vs Houston Hoops.

Chip Miller
‏@BLUEChip_Miller
De'Aaron Fox, Bryce Aiken and Kassoum Yakwe along with Villanova commit Omari Spellman on the floor in PSA vs Houston Hoops.

I know Indy and Lexington are close but still did Coach watch Rawle this morning in Indy and go back to Lexington for this afternoon?  This after going from Lexington to Indy last night....

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2015, 02:16:02 PM »
familiar name :)

@ThePrepInsiders: 2018 G Chris Mullin Jr. is at his best when he's attacking the rim. He's shown great body control this afternoon.

Hope Barry and Matt stay on this kid :)

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2015, 02:34:40 PM »
BTW Calipari was in Indy this morning and he is back in Lexington this afternoon so I guess these guys are burning up the interstate between Indiana and Kentucky.

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2015, 02:42:13 PM »
BTW Calipari was in Indy this morning and he is back in Lexington this afternoon so I guess these guys are burning up the interstate between Indiana and Kentucky.

Cal flies in.  15 minutes from runway to runway.

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2015, 11:28:19 PM »
Well Tom Crean is burning up the highways between Indy and Lexington.

This morning for Alkins:
Jeff Borzello @jeffborzello 
John Calipari, Chris Mullin, Tom Crean, others watching Rawle Alkins and Mustapha Heron. #adidasUprising

This afternoon in Lexington:
Mike Pegram @peegs 
IU coach Tom Crean now here in Lexington at this Team Final game featuring Lamar Stevens and Tony Carr, both with #iubb offers

And back to Indy tonight for the night session:
Jeff Rabjohns @JeffRabjohns 
Rawle Alkins (@Iam_RawleAlkins) 28 points, four 3s, in an 88-85 win in front of Tom Crean, Chuck Martin. #adidasUprising

Be interesting to find out if Coach Mullin and/or Matt A and Slice were in Indy tonight for Rawle's late game.

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2015, 12:11:25 AM »
Yes Fordham our entire staff was there and they ran into Steve Lavin who told them he just cannot get hanging around  watching high schoolers play basketball out of his system. Told them he was headed to CTK this week.  ;) :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 12:12:03 AM by Celtics11 »

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2015, 08:46:51 AM »
Yes Fordham our entire staff was there and they ran into Steve Lavin who told them he just cannot get hanging around  watching high schoolers play basketball out of his system. Told them he was headed to CTK this week.  ;) :)

Are you trying to be funny because if you are I don't get the joke?

In no way was I being critical. ..

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2015, 12:45:37 PM »

Are you trying to be funny because if you are I don't get the joke?

In no way was I being critical. ..
Had a winkie and a smiley face so I in no way was accusing you of being critical. Lighten up.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)