« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2015, 06:41:37 AM »
Hope this is right. But I have my doubts

This

Wods317

Re: Jordan coming back...
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2015, 07:12:02 AM »
Hope this is right. But I have my doubts

This

You were referring to the the fact that the coaches didn't acknowledge they wanted him back. He's confirmed being back on the team but now this is a whole different set of problems with his academics.

« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2015, 07:40:58 AM »

Wods317

« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2015, 09:50:22 AM »
Have a friend who had class with him and said he attended one class with her all semester so that's immediately a bad sign.

sju89tr

« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »
Have a friend who had class with him and said he attended one class with her all semester so that's immediately a bad sign.

I took classes with Jayson Williams and Marco Baldi, saw them maybe one or two times all semester. Nothing new,   

Tha Kid

« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2015, 10:14:35 AM »
I have no doubt there may be eligibility issues but sheeds tweets sure make it seem like he expects to be here playing this season.  Tweets this week including a day ago.  My guess is he has some work to do but nothing summer school can't fix if he applies himself.
"I drink and I know things"

Tha Kid

« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2015, 10:16:38 AM »

I took classes with Jayson Williams and Marco Baldi, saw them maybe one or two times all semester. Nothing new,

Agreed.  Generally the basketball players take paper classes and/or classes where professors don't take attendance.  There were classes that I only showed up to a few times too and no one was making any special arrangements for me.  All depends on class and professor.
"I drink and I know things"

ras

« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2015, 10:35:03 AM »
To make things more nerve racking, Lovett  eligibility is far from certain. Hoping for the best.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2015, 11:15:48 AM »
I'm betting this staff will be more attentive to academic issues then the previous regime...If the same issues start arising constantly, I am sure there will be changes coming. It's May and nothing official has come out. Keeping the positive vibes.
Cougar O' Malley

Wods317

« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2015, 11:33:38 AM »

I don't necessarily agree. I graduated same year as Dj, Justin, Paris, etc. Had a lot of classes with those guys and unless they were away of somethin they went to class quite a bit. Going to one class all semester is a concern. If he went once a week or something u would say hey he's an athlete so you understand but one class in 4 months is absurd.

ras

« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2015, 11:51:47 AM »

I don't necessarily agree. I graduated same year as Dj, Justin, Paris, etc. Had a lot of classes with those guys and unless they were away of somethin they went to class quite a bit. Going to one class all semester is a concern. If he went once a week or something u would say hey he's an athlete so you understand but one class in 4 months is absurd.

.  I agree. There is no excuse. Fortunately there is summer school.

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2015, 12:06:15 PM »
In theory if he received no credits, is it even possible for him to be eligible?  Does summer school count?  My guess is he's suspended for the fall semester or some crap like that which would be a killer with Maui. 

« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2015, 12:36:44 PM »
Let's be careful with comments.  Next thing u know theo will be running to our friend Zach again.

« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2015, 12:50:28 PM »
@TheoRabinowitz 10m10 minutes ago
:( #sjubb

Anyone know if this is about Jordan?

paultzman

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2015, 01:09:38 PM »
Some problems can't be resolved. Get Mussini & move on. Oh those shoes!

« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2015, 01:18:19 PM »
This is not where I wanted the extra ship to come from..  Hope I am misreading both for Jordan's sake and ours.

« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2015, 01:32:41 PM »
blackjesus
@____whynot
 @Marcus_LoVett welcome see you soon.🏀

« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »
let's say he doesn't academically qualify.  can he make it up during the summer?  or is he out until next spring semester?

« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »

Yup. Doesn't look good

DFF6

« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2015, 02:35:30 PM »

Yup. Doesn't look good

And the curse continues....