Post Season Workouts

• 6 replies

hnk

Post Season Workouts
« on: April 24, 2015, 02:34:03 PM »
Rumor has it Coach Mullin is spending individual time almost every day with some (most?) of the guys......people are predicting it will really make a big difference in their skill sets by Fall.

I hope he gets a chance to work with Cheick on his jumper.

Re: Post Season Workouts
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 09:35:46 AM »
Rumor has it Coach Mullin is spending individual time almost every day with some (most?) of the guys......people are predicting it will really make a big difference in their skill sets by Fall.

how much time can he work with a player each day or week ?

MCNPA

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 10:20:46 AM »

This is great news and is part of Chris Mullin's forte.  His attention to detail with individual skills will certainly pay dividends and Mullin isn't the type of guy that just goes home when the clock strikes end of shift. 

CDW

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 10:57:36 AM »
Agreed this is great news! Mullin has always been known as a gym rat, shooting hundreds of shots if not a thousand per day to get better. Hopefully, this will rub off on his players to develop their game. It doesn't matter how athletic your team is if they can't shot.

Poison

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 11:12:15 AM »
That's great to hear. It sure beats Norm's patented "absolutely nothing" and Lavin's European Vaca.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 12:30:56 PM »

This is great news and is part of Chris Mullin's forte.  His attention to detail with individual skills will certainly pay dividends and Mullin isn't the type of guy that just goes home when the clock strikes end of shift. 
Alluding to anyone in particular?  :)

hnk

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 12:42:07 PM »
Eight hours a week only two hours of which can be skill training....when enrolled in summer school......I think...if the rules haven't changed....I think this includes strength training.

Unlimited voluntary....without coaches watching or getting reports on....

I really wish someone who knows more than me can verify and update.  thanks