Welcome to New Players

• 7 replies

paultzman

Welcome to New Players
« on: May 28, 2015, 11:47:45 AM »
@NYPost_Brazille: New #sjubb players Tariq Owens, Malik Ellison and Darien Williams move in this weekend for the summer session, per source.

Re: Welcome to New Players
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »
Welcome gentlemen! Work hard, study and enjoy the best years of your life.

There was a graduation speech I heard at West Virginia this month; the first third of your life is learning, the second third is earning and the last third is giving back. You have a great teacher in Chris Mullin if you want to make a living in basketball.

Marillac

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 07:08:46 PM »
I'd like Johnson to get on campus and take over his team. 

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 07:10:20 PM »

TonyD would beg to differ.

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 07:19:16 PM »

Hahaha I saw.  I'm with you on this one.  I think the kid is going to come out with a grand canyon sized chip on his shoulder and be an animal.  I don't even want to think about what the season would have been like without him.

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 08:08:56 PM »

Hahaha I saw.  I'm with you on this one.  I think the kid is going to come out with a grand canyon sized chip on his shoulder and be an animal.  I don't even want to think about what the season would have been like without him.
No doubt - to have top notch senior leadership injected into the team is a gift.

TONYD3

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 08:11:07 PM »
U missed my point Marco. Hope this guy is great. Marallic has been on this guy from the beginning . Hope you really think he is going to be good. Just seemed like you were taking shots at Jordan .

MCNPA

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 08:46:46 PM »
I've said the same. Durand is a good player.  Athletic, good shooter and kinda nasty.  He's gonna help us a ton.