Duke Game

• 213 replies
Re: Duke Game
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2015, 11:26:44 AM »
Stubhub prices  hit the roof tonight.

I honestly feel bad for you and your Iona fans.  With stubhub prices at $260 a pop minimum for the 100 section, is there an Iona fan in their right mind who does not sell his or her seats?  Stands will be a morgue after the Duke game...

I'll be there, 107. That's all that matters. Fair question though kid, I will pose the question on Iona board also

Tha Kid

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 11:29:01 AM »

Well

I honestly feel bad for you and your Iona fans.  With stubhub prices at $260 a pop minimum for the 100 section, is there an Iona fan in their right mind who does not sell his or her seats?  Stands will be a morgue after the Duke game...

I'll be there, 107. That's all that matters. Fair question though kid, I will pose the question on Iona board also

Well you are a dual fan so I assumed youd be there.  I'll look out for you - 113.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2015, 12:31:23 PM »

Well

Well you are a dual fan so I assumed youd be there.  I'll look out for you - 113.

Ya i wouldnt miss it, even with my injury. Either we will see history or a huge upset. I cant understand selling the tickets,unless you are in dire need of cash
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:33:22 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015, 02:26:57 PM »

what row in 107?

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2015, 03:44:06 PM »
I saw 100 seats going for 500 on stub hub. Garden will be packed and rowdy.

Tha Kid

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2015, 04:01:48 PM »
Any St Johns students out there?  Are students planning on a big showing or is everyone pocketing a few hundred bucks each?

Feel like the crowd will be even more pro-Duke than ever with the crazy high secondary market...
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2015, 04:05:01 PM »
We have a long and storied rivalry with Duke.  It is  epic that this historic matchup will be between two behemoths.

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2015, 04:15:42 PM »
Flying in from Seattle for this one. Pumped to see the boys this year.

QuanMan

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2015, 04:24:12 PM »
FS1 is pumping this game in everyone of their day parts this week. This is the marquee game of the season, tremendous opportunity.
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2015, 10:21:57 PM »
@StJohnsRedStorm  ·  8h 8 hours ago
Tix for #SJUBB vs. No. 5 Duke are SOLD OUT online. Limited seats still available thru Official Partner @VividSeats http://bit.ly/1ElVsXL

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2015, 01:10:03 PM »
We have a long and storied rivalry with Duke.  It is  epic that this historic matchup will be between two behemoths.
Rivalry in our minds only, Duke has been too dominant. Been a long time since we could be considered a behemoth. Hoping for a good game, our guys should be sky high for this match-up.

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2015, 04:26:01 PM »
@StJohnsRedStorm  ·  8h 8 hours ago
Tix for #SJUBB vs. No. 5 Duke are SOLD OUT online. Limited seats still available thru Official Partner @VividSeats http://bit.ly/1ElVsXL

Similar tickets of mine are going for $500 apiece on stubhub. Wtf

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2015, 05:19:55 PM »
I just had this revelation with 108 myself. Make back the cost of season tickets by not attending a blowout loss and Coach K hug-a-thon

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2015, 06:11:39 PM »
Just checked stubhub. 2 rows behind me, 2 tickets on sale for$ 1,464

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2015, 06:20:15 PM »
I just had this revelation with 108 myself. Make back the cost of season tickets by not attending a blowout loss and Coach K hug-a-thon

i hate to admit it, but i put up my two seats.  If they sell for what i'm asking, i'll make back almost 3x the cost of my season tix. 

and if they do sell, i'm buying the cheapest tix i can find to still attend the game.

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »

i hate to admit it, but i put up my two seats.  If they sell for what i'm asking, i'll make back almost 3x the cost of my season tix. 

and if they do sell, i'm buying the cheapest tix i can find to still attend the game.

How much ya selling them for?

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2015, 06:35:19 PM »

With  all the fees they're just under $3200

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2015, 06:52:16 PM »

2 tickets? Wow

TONYD3

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2015, 06:56:56 PM »
how much are fees?

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2015, 07:01:13 PM »

2 tickets? Wow

Sorry. I'm typing on my phone. Just under 2200. Yes for 2 tix.