Obekpa

• 479 replies

paultzman

Re: Obekpa
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2014, 07:28:26 PM »
Lav; "We wish Chris well, but I really like our guard oriented lineup enabling us to play the kind of ball we have always wanted"

pmg911

« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2014, 07:33:46 PM »
At what point do these kids look at themselves as possibly being the problem?

That's right they won't.

That's right they won't.

That's right they won't.

+ 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5

DFF6

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2014, 07:35:24 PM »
Lav; "We wish Chris well, but I really like our guard oriented lineup enabling us to play the kind of ball we have always wanted"

LOL!!  Checkmate!

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2014, 07:53:04 PM »
Who recruited the pláyers?

desco80

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2014, 08:05:50 PM »
The program has become a joke under Lavin, and I'm f?$king sick of it.
We stunk under Norm, Jarvis was lazy, and Fran was almost as self absorbed as Lavin.   But this is a different type of sting.   This stings because he raised expectations, and convinced half our fan base that he was doing things the right way, that he had a plan he was following, and that there was a bright light at the end of the tunnel.   There isn't.  There's just a pile of Lavin do-do at the end of this rainbow.   

And I'm tired of hearing how he's good for the university.  He's not!   The guy has no credibility.  He's brought in a number of me first players, has been unable to get them to buy in, and has been unable to develop the few team players he does have.   

Just end this now.  His results aren't as bad as Norms, but it's obvious to me nothing good is going to happen under Steve.   Enough. 
Anyone but Lavin is my new nominee for head coach.

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2014, 08:07:40 PM »
Amen desco.

uwsfan

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2014, 08:11:34 PM »

That's right they won't.

Perhaps just following the example of their coach

dR3w

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2014, 08:17:21 PM »
We stunk under Norm, Jarvis was lazy, and Fran was almost as self absorbed as Lavin.   But this is a different type of sting.   This stings because he raised expectations, and convinced half our fan base that he was doing things the right way, that he had a plan he was following, and that there was a bright light at the end of the tunnel.   There isn't.  There's just a pile of Lavin do-do at the end of this rainbow.   

And I'm tired of hearing how he's good for the university.  He's not!   The guy has no credibility.  He's brought in a number of me first players, has been unable to get them to buy in, and has been unable to develop the few team players he does have.   

Just end this now.  His results aren't as bad as Norms, but it's obvious to me nothing good is going to happen under Steve.   Enough. 

Do you really think the school would pay him two more years salary, and lay out money for a replacement as well?  I don't see it. 

« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2014, 08:35:43 PM »
Lavin won't make it through this week

I said the same thing about my turkey sandwich last week, but after I hid it I forgot where I hid it and still have not found it.

« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2014, 08:38:59 PM »

Do you really think the school would pay him two more years salary, and lay out money for a replacement as well?  I don't see it. 

The school? No. But...

derk

« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2014, 08:40:58 PM »
This year was very disappointing but are things as bad on the inside as you are saying ? Paultzman ? Baldi ?

Poison

« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2014, 08:42:56 PM »

I agree, they suck. When they say "We are", the answer is shit. We are shit.

« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2014, 08:42:59 PM »
 Who paid  a nice chunk of change to bring in Lavin?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 08:44:01 PM by Marco Baldi »

goredmen

« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2014, 08:48:30 PM »

Vitamin Water?

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2014, 08:50:14 PM »

Vitamin Water?

I'd say he'll be busy this week

« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2014, 08:57:40 PM »

Vitamin Water?

Probably needs to take his suit to the cleaners.  I'd say that could cost him a pretty penny and a lot starch.

« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2014, 08:58:40 PM »

Vitamin Water?

Probably needs to take his suit to the cleaners.  I'd say that could cost him a pretty penny and a lot starch.

That's Monaschs job

« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2014, 09:01:41 PM »

Vitamin Water?

That's Monaschs job

No he will be out of town this week at the FInal Four.  Besides he confuses tanning salons with dry cleaners.

Poison

« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2014, 09:04:25 PM »

Vitamin Water?

That's Monaschs job

What's going to happen to this program when the people who only know of our failure are going to be expected to carry it financially? Change has to come now. If the AD doesn't have the authority or the balls, then he is useless.

« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2014, 09:06:43 PM »
The internet really needs an idiot button.