Re: Adom Jacko PF Chaffey College, Ca
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2014, 11:53:25 PM »
Who the hell is this guy?

PF from Chaffey College.

goredmen

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 12:57:50 AM »
Who the hell is this guy?

He's obviously been a part of Lavin's master plan for months now. Come on keep up

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 02:04:49 AM »
Only other question I have besides why would a soon to be fired coach still be recruiting for a program he won't be the head of much longer is where is he going to see this kid tomorrow?   

Because Lavin is scheduled to be at Roselle for that clinic tomorrow, does he fly to Cali afterwards???  Or is the kid scheduled to be in the NY area?
See what I mean, all a façade.  He knows he is being fired just an act...You'll see.

He's doing what he's being paid extremely well to do. Why are you using it as evidence of anything else?

I'm not but I was told he was being fired.

really hoping your source is accurate.

Same here, Lavin and staff was focused on the 2015 class. So now that no top recruit came, what is Lavin
doing? Scrambling for JUCO players? Come on, are you freaking serious?

You never ever ever ever take anything for granted. You had three seniors, which means you definitely had 3 ships to give out.  Why not go after some top 2014 ballers, instead of waiting for Diallo and Briscoe in 15?

That`s a horrible job right there, and he deserves to lose his job.

Get someone who will bust his ass to get the top recruits. That`s has a burning desire to win.

Poison

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2014, 03:02:46 AM »
Only other question I have besides why would a soon to be fired coach still be recruiting for a program he won't be the head of much longer is where is he going to see this kid tomorrow?   

Because Lavin is scheduled to be at Roselle for that clinic tomorrow, does he fly to Cali afterwards???  Or is the kid scheduled to be in the NY area?
See what I mean, all a façade.  He knows he is being fired just an act...You'll see.

He's doing what he's being paid extremely well to do. Why are you using it as evidence of anything else?

I'm not but I was told he was being fired.

really hoping your source is accurate.

Same here, Lavin and staff was focused on the 2015 class. So now that no top recruit came, what is Lavin
doing? Scrambling for JUCO players? Come on, are you freaking serious?

You never ever ever ever take anything for granted. You had three seniors, which means you definitely had 3 ships to give out.  Why not go after some top 2014 ballers, instead of waiting for Diallo and Briscoe in 15?

That`s a horrible job right there, and he deserves to lose his job.

Get someone who will bust his ass to get the top recruits. That`s has a burning desire to win.

Absolutely right. No excuse for Lavin being so lazy. If he's not recruiting, and he's ruining games with his horrendous judgment, he becomes a disease. I really hope he gets another job soon. For his sake one that doesn't require to understand the game.

sju89tr

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2014, 07:28:24 AM »
My older son attends Chaffey College.

pmg911

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2014, 03:13:18 PM »

Get the scoop TR

gman

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2014, 03:53:09 PM »

Playing baseball there?

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2014, 03:56:55 PM »
So give us the rest of the story or does he not know anything about basketball? As for Lavin taking the 14 recruiting season off to concentrate on the 15 and 16 classes he said this after striking out on our targets during early signing and realized the picking were slim for late signing so he made the statement to CYA (his).

sju89tr

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 12:20:44 PM »

Playing baseball there?

No, my younger son is the baseball kid.

I remember him from HS now that I think about it, he attended a local high school that is in my kids high school league. He has grown a few inches since then.

My older son aid he was good but is not really a basketball fanatic.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/adom-jacko/aA7k-fTmEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/basketball-stats.htm