Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In The Jungle... / Re: Last piece for 2023 class
« Last post by Celtics11 on June 14, 2023, 09:11:40 PM »
Turns out Zuby may very well not be the last piece of the Johnnies’s 2023 class nor of the roster. Looks like we are trying to go with a 14th player in 4 star G decommit from N Carolina Simeon Wilcher from Roselle Catholic in NJ.  Visited on Thursday and he and his father spent 2 hours visiting with Lou Carnesecca. Guess Pitino wanted to appear as still a young coach.
Turns out Wilcher may not be last piece either. Seems we are after a 15 roster player in a Euro big which would shore up our only seeming weak spot-lack of depth in the bigs department.
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on June 14, 2023, 12:42:28 PM »
The Pitino effect in full force. Nice get for the Redmen. They are going to be exciting to watch this year. I think at least NCAA Round of 32 is possible and a finalist in Big East. It is going to now depend on the talented players having good chemistry on the floor.
« Last post by Celtics11 on June 10, 2023, 10:13:56 AM »
Turns out Zuby may very well not be the last piece of the Johnnies’s 2023 class nor of the roster. Looks like we are trying to go with a 14th player in 4 star G decommit from N Carolina Simeon Wilcher from Roselle Catholic in NJ.  Visited on Thursday and he and his father spent 2 hours visiting with Lou Carnesecca. Guess Pitino wanted to appear as still a young coach.
« Last post by Foad on June 06, 2023, 03:49:13 PM »
https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/inside-look-at-rick-pitinos-two-month-st-johns-overhaul/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

"He laid out qualities St. John’s needed to look for in recruits: high-character." Thanks Braziller, you hack.

Rick Pitino is not a high character anything, he's a tortured little dwarf narcissistic POS who's been cheating at BB since the 70s at the University of Hawaii and probably at everything else since before that. Is he a great coach? Absolutely. Is SJU lucky to have him? Absolutely. Am I going to pretend that he's interested in anything other than the legend of Rick Pitino? No, no I'm not.   
« Last post by Foad on June 06, 2023, 03:43:27 PM »
Wow Ron blocked you too, I did not know that was even possible. You must have really pissed him off.

I only followed him because he owns some horses. Never interacted at all.
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on June 06, 2023, 10:52:41 AM »
Charitably mediocre is a euphemism for appalling. Fifty years ago the pharmacy school was the best in the country. The law school was every bit of second rate. Things have disintegrated since then.

I don't want to brag but I've been blocked by Braziller, by Lavin, by Anderson. I've been blocked by Tim Brando. I've even been blocked by Ron Linfonte for fuck's sake. The latter event I might have inscribed on my tombstone.

Wow Ron blocked you too, I did not know that was even possible. You must have really pissed him off.
« Last post by Johnny Rotten on June 03, 2023, 02:41:24 PM »
Mrs. A is an alum and she's smart as all heck. Excepting when it comes to her taste in men, obviously.  Guessing one gets from a collegiate experience what they put into it...more or less.

Who on earth are you referring to???
« Last post by carmineabbatiello on June 02, 2023, 11:06:01 PM »
Mrs. A is an alum and she's smart as all heck. Excepting when it comes to her taste in men, obviously.  Guessing one gets from a collegiate experience what they put into it...more or less.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10