Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Poison

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2016, 09:57:28 PM »
Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Hillary is in very poor physical health for someone who sent 33 thousand emails about attending yoga classes.

Hey, libtard, what if those emails fell into the hands of the bad people?

Hey hypocrite, tell me what you'd say if Dick Cheney had a secret email server in his basement and had Scooter Libby smash it to pieces with a hammer.

The email situation was a mistake. Hillary admitted that and apologized. I accepted. I don't give a shit anymore and neither should you.

When somebody puts the security of the entire country at risk because of complete incompetence and stupidity an apology doesn't cut it.

People who recently learned how to use email and attend trump rallies are enraged. They don't understand what she did, but still, they're really mad about it.

« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2016, 09:58:37 PM »
Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Hillary is in very poor physical health for someone who sent 33 thousand emails about attending yoga classes.

Hey hypocrite, tell me what you'd say if Dick Cheney had a secret email server in his basement and had Scooter Libby smash it to pieces with a hammer.

The email situation was a mistake. Hillary admitted that and apologized. I accepted. I don't give a shit anymore and neither should you.

When somebody puts the security of the entire country at risk because of complete incompetence and stupidity an apology doesn't cut it.

People who recently learned how to use email and attend trump rallies are enraged. They don't understand what she did, but still, they're really mad about it.

Clinton supporters are the ones who don't understand or refuse to

goredmen

« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2016, 10:04:22 PM »

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that tens of thousands of classified emails were on the personal computer of a pervert and possible pedophile. And that's just the second wave of this

Poison

« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2016, 10:08:31 PM »

You're right. I don't understand what problem specifically was caused by the emails, because there isn't one. This is what the right does. Just say the same shit over and over again and count on people just accepting it at some point.

goredmen

« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2016, 10:09:48 PM »

You're right. I don't understand what problem specifically was caused by the emails, because there isn't one. This is what the right does. Just say the same shit over and over again and count on people just accepting it at some point.

If there was no problem why did she and her team destroy 33,000 of them?

« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2016, 10:13:24 PM »

And ask for immunity

Poison

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2016, 10:13:49 PM »

Who gives a shit?

goredmen

« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2016, 10:16:17 PM »

Who gives a shit?

Good answer for when you don't have a valid response

ras

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2016, 10:20:29 PM »
I recently watchedClinton cash on UTube.  A lot of coincidences w the the timing of Bill getting overpaid for speech or a large donation to the Clinton foundation w policies. Sure looks  like pay to play or as you lawyers like to say quid pro quo to me.

Poison

« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2016, 10:21:02 PM »

Who gives a shit?

Good answer for when you don't have a valid response

Unless you can tell me what classified information she shared, you have no valid point.

Poison

« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2016, 10:22:52 PM »
I recently watchedClinton cash on UTube.  A lot of coincidences w the the timing of Bill getting overpaid for speech or a large donation to the Clinton foundation w policies. Sure looks  like pay to play or as you lawyers like to say quid pro quo to me.

The movie that got 4% on Rotten Tomatoes. Great choice.

cjfish

« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2016, 10:25:12 PM »
https://youtu.be/zE8gffPz69Y

Lets lighten up this discussion.  Jim Jefferies on Trump, a great bit

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2016, 07:48:09 AM »
Jill Stein

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2016, 08:04:50 AM »
Trump

Pete88

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2016, 10:04:14 AM »

Who gives a shit?

Not a liberal minion obviously.

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2016, 10:09:02 AM »
Another cop murdered in NY and Hillary has Cop haters Performing at her rally. Embarrassing

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2016, 10:15:02 AM »
Again, Muslim is not a race. As for Mexicans, why should we care what they think? Do Americans vote in Mexican elections? I will vote for what's best for America, not what's best for everyone else

This country doesn't belong to wealthy white people. The Obama elections proved that. Hillary is going to destroy him on Tuesday. You may not care what Mexicans think, but this country has enough minorities, kind of like the ones who play for our basketball team, that get to vote. Preaching hate by calling Mexico a country of rapists and drug dealers isn't going to get you elected into the Oval Office.

If you don't have a problem with Trump's view points, you should at least be able to see how wreckless, childish and foolish he has been over the last year. He could have won this election if he knew when to shut up, but he can't. That's a person who should have his finger on the button? 
If having one's finger on the button is the most important element of this election my vote goes to Poison.

Pete88

« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
Another cop murdered in NY and Hillary has Cop haters Performing at her rally. Embarrassing

Her pandering to the minorities is laughable --- Jay Z concerts, - commercials that call her Abuella --- she's just so relatable to those voters!!!  What a joke.... Her whole platform (and the democratic parties) is spreading hate - can't win the white vote so attack them - call them racists, bigots, fascists, evil --- make sure you put the fear of GOD that Whitey is out to get you.... How else are you going to get them to vote for you?  Can't stand on policies or results because those haven't worked, all that has done is absolutely devastate those communities.   Yup, she's the leader that we need!!!

Poison

« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2016, 10:54:28 AM »
https://youtu.be/zE8gffPz69Y

Lets lighten up this discussion.  Jim Jefferies on Trump, a great bit

Great stuff.

Poison

« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2016, 10:58:49 AM »

Her pandering to the minorities is laughable --- Jay Z concerts, - commercials that call her Abuella --- she's just so relatable to those voters!!!  What a joke.... Her whole platform (and the democratic parties) is spreading hate - can't win the white vote so attack them - call them racists, bigots, fascists, evil --- make sure you put the fear of GOD that Whitey is out to get you.... How else are you going to get them to vote for you?  Can't stand on policies or results because those haven't worked, all that has done is absolutely devastate those communities.   Yup, she's the leader that we need!!!

Wow, you're dumb.