Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Poison

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2016, 11:07:55 AM »
Another cop murdered in NY and Hillary has Cop haters Performing at her rally. Embarrassing

Plenty of people have a good reason to hate cops. They get the chance to make that known in this country.

« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2016, 11:10:01 AM »
Another cop murdered in NY and Hillary has Cop haters Performing at her rally. Embarrassing

Plenty of people have a good reason to hate cops. They get the chance to make that known in this country.

Obamas legacy

Poison

« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2016, 11:19:05 AM »

Obamas legacy

Obama's is legacy is what?

« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2016, 11:35:23 AM »
I question anyone's judgment who supports Trump. And when they begin trotting out their latest conspiracy or slander against Clinton, they add to a long, sad conga line of haters and accusers. No politician has been vetted, and exonerated more than Clinton -- at Republican cost to us taxpayers of hundreds of millions. And after thirty years...zip. nada. Meanwhile, look at Trump's record...A con man. User. Abuser. Serial bankrupter. Inveterate liar. And most glaringly, he doesn't read and, thus, is embarrassingly ignorant of the world we live in.  All this is easily researchable and part of our court and public record. And if you don't think he is hiding something in his tax return, then you have your head in the sand. I just don't understand any sane American not seeing what's right in front of their face. Robert Gates wrote that Trump was clueless when it comes to the American military and foreign policy. Colin Powell called him a national disgrace.  Both are Republicans!  Lastly, if Trump gets elected, I hope you don't mind a personal, economic catastrophe. The markets will make Brexit look like a mild downturn.

« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2016, 11:37:26 AM »

Obamas legacy

Islamic state, racial divide, cop killing acceptable, entitled millennials, failed obamacare and on and on

Poison

« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2016, 11:45:52 AM »
I question anyone's judgment who supports Trump. And when they begin trotting out their latest conspiracy or slander against Clinton, they add to a long, sad conga line of haters and accusers. No politician has been vetted, and exonerated more than Clinton -- at Republican cost to us taxpayers of hundreds of millions. And after thirty years...zip. nada. Meanwhile, look at Trump's record...A con man. User. Abuser. Serial bankrupter. Inveterate liar. And most glaringly, he doesn't read and, thus, is embarrassingly ignorant of the world we live in.  All this is easily researchable and part of our court and public record. And if you don't think he is hiding something in his tax return, then you have your head in the sand. I just don't understand any sane American not seeing what's right in front of their face. Robert Gates wrote that Trump was clueless when it comes to the American military and foreign policy. Colin Powell called him a national disgrace.  Both are Republicans!  Lastly, if Trump gets elected, I hope you don't mind a personal, economic catastrophe. The markets will make Brexit look like a mild downturn.

Trump has two kinds of supporters: the stupid, and the racist.

Poison

« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2016, 11:46:56 AM »

Obamas legacy

Islamic state, racial divide, cop killing acceptable, entitled millennials, failed obamacare and on and on

Cop killing isn't acceptable to Obama. You've imagined that.

« Reply #147 on: November 05, 2016, 11:52:49 AM »

Obamas legacy

He has made quick judgements and statements throwing cops under the bus every chance he gets. Race baiting and hate mongering his way through 8 years

ras

« Reply #148 on: November 05, 2016, 12:00:57 PM »

I'm not stupid nor a racist and I don't generilize and put people into groups. I don't like Trump. But it's him vs a corrupt politition, who doesn't have too much to show for her years as a public servant. Furthermore if she is elected she will have 2 FBI investigations going on while in office.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:08:18 PM by ras »

Pete88

« Reply #149 on: November 05, 2016, 12:18:00 PM »

Her pandering to the minorities is laughable --- Jay Z concerts, - commercials that call her Abuella --- she's just so relatable to those voters!!!  What a joke.... Her whole platform (and the democratic parties) is spreading hate - can't win the white vote so attack them - call them racists, bigots, fascists, evil --- make sure you put the fear of GOD that Whitey is out to get you.... How else are you going to get them to vote for you?  Can't stand on policies or results because those haven't worked, all that has done is absolutely devastate those communities.   Yup, she's the leader that we need!!!

Wow, you're dumb.

Ouch... and you're a certified bigot many times proven with your posts on this board. 

Pete88

« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2016, 12:23:20 PM »

Obamas legacy

He has made quick judgements and statements throwing cops under the bus every chance he gets. Race baiting and hate mongering his way through 8 years

Yup, and Hillary taking baton and doubling down.  Again, how else do you get those votes

Foad

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2016, 12:34:48 PM »
a corrupt politition, who doesn't have too much to show for her years as a public servant.

Not true, she has 200 million dollars.

Poison

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2016, 12:39:19 PM »

Her pandering to the minorities is laughable --- Jay Z concerts, - commercials that call her Abuella --- she's just so relatable to those voters!!!  What a joke.... Her whole platform (and the democratic parties) is spreading hate - can't win the white vote so attack them - call them racists, bigots, fascists, evil --- make sure you put the fear of GOD that Whitey is out to get you.... How else are you going to get them to vote for you?  Can't stand on policies or results because those haven't worked, all that has done is absolutely devastate those communities.   Yup, she's the leader that we need!!!

Wow, you're dumb.

Ouch... and you're a certified bigot many times proven with your posts on this board. 

Really Pete? How so? And I'm "certified" lol. Big word for you.

Speak up Petey. You little bitch.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:33:26 PM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2016, 12:42:13 PM »

I'm not stupid nor a racist and I don't generilize and put people into groups. I don't like Trump. But it's him vs a corrupt politition, who doesn't have too much to show for her years as a public servant. Furthermore if she is elected she will have 2 FBI investigations going on while in office.

What does it say about your character if you support Trump? This is a man who started this nonsense years ago by trying to prove that Obama wasn't born in this country. You support a man who spews nonsense, you've shown your colors.

Poison

« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2016, 12:45:58 PM »

Obamas legacy

Some cops are great cops, and we should be thankful for the risks that they take on our behalf. However, some are not. Do you not agree?

« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2016, 12:59:25 PM »

Obamas legacy

Some cops are great cops, and we should be thankful for the risks that they take on our behalf. However, some are not. Do you not agree?

Most are great cops. Every profession has a few bad apples. At no point should a career criminal be given benefit of doubt over a police officer. Which is exactly what we have seen from numerous politicians, from Obama down to DeBlasio.

Poison

« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2016, 01:15:14 PM »

Obamas legacy

Most are great cops. Every profession has a few bad apples. At no point should a career criminal be given benefit of doubt over a police officer. Which is exactly what we have seen from numerous politicians, from Obama down to DeBlasio.

We've also seen police shoot and sometimes kill unarmed, innocent tax paying Americans likely because they are inexperienced and nervous and that's giving them the benefit of the doubt.  They have no business holding a gun. Just like 99.99% of Americans have no business holding one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/21/fla-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-as-he-tries-to-help-autistic-patient/?0p19G=c

goredmen

« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2016, 01:30:53 PM »

What does it say about your character if you support Trump? This is a man who started this nonsense years ago by trying to prove that Obama wasn't born in this country. You support a man who spews nonsense, you've shown your colors.

Actually it was Hillary's campaign staff that started the whole birther thing when running against him in 2008, but nice try

Poison

« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2016, 01:31:20 PM »
We've got to do something about these illegals taking our jobs.

https://apnews.com/37dc7aef0ce44077930b7436be7bfd0d

Poison

« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2016, 01:32:11 PM »

Actually it was Hillary's campaign staff that started the whole birther thing when running against him in 2008, but nice try

Source?