Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

redslope

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2016, 02:23:01 PM »
And I thought the BS on Facebook was bad--Wow what a waste of Dave's server space.

Vote for the Rent is TOO Dam High Party guy; or better yet their is a presidential party that you can right in as it promises to be interesting--the Jesus Christ Yahweh Allah God party.  Election laws say the candidate must an alive person and the spokesperson has stated that when they win, Jesus will be there to take over.

GO NAVY!!! BEAT ND (the curse of the Catholic nine).

Pete88

« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2016, 05:28:04 PM »
Another cop murdered in NY and Hillary has Cop haters Performing at her rally. Embarrassing

Her pandering to the minorities is laughable --- Jay Z concerts, - commercials that call her Abuella --- she's just so relatable to those voters!!!  What a joke.... Her whole platform (and the democratic parties) is spreading hate - can't win the white vote so attack them - call them racists, bigots, fascists, evil --- make sure you put the fear of GOD that Whitey is out to get you.... How else are you going to get them to vote for you?  Can't stand on policies or results because those haven't worked, all that has done is absolutely devastate those communities.   Yup, she's the leader that we need!!!

Wow, you're dumb.

Ouch... and you're a certified bigot many times proven with your posts on this board. 

Really Pete? How so? And I'm "certified" lol. Big word for you.

Speak up Petey. You little bitch.

Speak up? OK.  Thought I was pretty clear the first time but will try again .... You are a BIGOT ...  Not because I called you one, but because you have shown to be one over and over and over again through your posts, I'm sure a person of your intellect has no problem understanding the meaning of the word.  BTW, hurts my feelings when you call me a little bitch

Poison

« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2016, 05:29:16 PM »
Another cop murdered in NY and Hillary has Cop haters Performing at her rally. Embarrassing

Her pandering to the minorities is laughable --- Jay Z concerts, - commercials that call her Abuella --- she's just so relatable to those voters!!!  What a joke.... Her whole platform (and the democratic parties) is spreading hate - can't win the white vote so attack them - call them racists, bigots, fascists, evil --- make sure you put the fear of GOD that Whitey is out to get you.... How else are you going to get them to vote for you?  Can't stand on policies or results because those haven't worked, all that has done is absolutely devastate those communities.   Yup, she's the leader that we need!!!

Wow, you're dumb.

Ouch... and you're a certified bigot many times proven with your posts on this board. 

Really Pete? How so? And I'm "certified" lol. Big word for you.

Speak up Petey. You little bitch.

Speak up? OK.  Thought I was pretty clear the first time but will try again .... You are a BIGOT ...  Not because I called you one, but because you have shown to be one over and over and over again through your posts, I'm sure a person of your intellect has no problem understanding the meaning of the word.  BTW, hurts my feelings when you call me a little bitch

Share some evidence. I'll wait.

« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2016, 05:38:29 PM »
Was a pretty good back and forth until name calling. Let's take a breather

Foad

« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2016, 06:31:37 PM »
I question anyone's judgment who supports Trump. And when they begin trotting out their latest conspiracy or slander against Clinton, they add to a long, sad conga line of haters and accusers. No politician has been vetted, and exonerated more than Clinton -- at Republican cost to us taxpayers of hundreds of millions. And after thirty years...zip. nada. Meanwhile, look at Trump's record...A con man. User. Abuser. Serial bankrupter. Inveterate liar. And most glaringly, he doesn't read and, thus, is embarrassingly ignorant of the world we live in.  All this is easily researchable and part of our court and public record. And if you don't think he is hiding something in his tax return, then you have your head in the sand. I just don't understand any sane American not seeing what's right in front of their face. Robert Gates wrote that Trump was clueless when it comes to the American military and foreign policy. Colin Powell called him a national disgrace.  Both are Republicans!  Lastly, if Trump gets elected, I hope you don't mind a personal, economic catastrophe. The markets will make Brexit look like a mild downturn.

Trump has two kinds of supporters: the stupid, and the racist.
I'm not stupid nor a racist and I don't generilize and put people into groups. I don't like Trump. But it's him vs a corrupt politition, who doesn't have too much to show for her years as a public servant. Furthermore if she is elected she will have 2 FBI investigations going on while in office.

What does it say about your character if you support Trump? This is a man who started this nonsense years ago by trying to prove that Obama wasn't born in this country. You support a man who spews nonsense, you've shown your colors.

Actually it was Hillary's campaign staff that started the whole birther thing when running against him in 2008, but nice try

Source?

Barak Obama allowed himself to be identified as having been born in Kenya in the dust jacket of his own biography Dreams From My Father.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Oops, who verified that, Snopes, a left wing propaganda organization.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Hint: this is where you call me a racist. Go on, I know you want to.

Poison

« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2016, 06:42:41 PM »
I question anyone's judgment who supports Trump. And when they begin trotting out their latest conspiracy or slander against Clinton, they add to a long, sad conga line of haters and accusers. No politician has been vetted, and exonerated more than Clinton -- at Republican cost to us taxpayers of hundreds of millions. And after thirty years...zip. nada. Meanwhile, look at Trump's record...A con man. User. Abuser. Serial bankrupter. Inveterate liar. And most glaringly, he doesn't read and, thus, is embarrassingly ignorant of the world we live in.  All this is easily researchable and part of our court and public record. And if you don't think he is hiding something in his tax return, then you have your head in the sand. I just don't understand any sane American not seeing what's right in front of their face. Robert Gates wrote that Trump was clueless when it comes to the American military and foreign policy. Colin Powell called him a national disgrace.  Both are Republicans!  Lastly, if Trump gets elected, I hope you don't mind a personal, economic catastrophe. The markets will make Brexit look like a mild downturn.

Trump has two kinds of supporters: the stupid, and the racist.
I'm not stupid nor a racist and I don't generilize and put people into groups. I don't like Trump. But it's him vs a corrupt politition, who doesn't have too much to show for her years as a public servant. Furthermore if she is elected she will have 2 FBI investigations going on while in office.

What does it say about your character if you support Trump? This is a man who started this nonsense years ago by trying to prove that Obama wasn't born in this country. You support a man who spews nonsense, you've shown your colors.

Actually it was Hillary's campaign staff that started the whole birther thing when running against him in 2008, but nice try

Source?

Barak Obama allowed himself to be identified as having been born in Kenya in the dust jacket of his own biography Dreams From My Father.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Oops, who verified that, Snopes, a left wing propaganda organization.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Hint: this is where you call me a racist. Go on, I know you want to.

I just asked for a reputable news source.

Funny, this doesn't sound like a candidate that a racist would spark to.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/opinion/sunday/im-with-her-the-strengths-of-hillary-clinton.html?post_id=10154623454440138_10154623459955138#_=_
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:21:54 PM by Poison »

« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »
Poison says he is voting for Hillary but let's be honest we all know when he gets into the booth he will do a write in vote for Tariq Owens

Poison

« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2016, 09:26:28 PM »
Poison says he is voting for Hillary but let's be honest we all know when he gets into the booth he will do a write in vote for Tariq Owens

Well he did have 12 rebounds in 16 minutes.

« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2016, 10:32:01 PM »
So his publisher made a mistake in identifying his birthplace.  And Snopes verified the mistake.  I'm not sure I get your point, Foad. I'm sure a smart guy like you wouldn't still be questioning the validity of the birth certificate.  Or am I wrong about that?

And I have to say that the poster who earlier tried to absolve Trump of the birther fiasco by blaming it all on a 2008 Clinton staffer is delusional. The staffer (not Hillary) referred to Obama's "lack of American roots".  He didn't say he wasn't born here.  No one in their right mind would dispute that Trump was the man who advanced the birther claim and made it an outrageous national story.  And worse, when the birth certificate was produced, he said he had reliable sources that could prove the certificate was fraudulent. Say what you want about Trump, but don't tell me that he, more than anyone, didn't own this shameful story.

Poison

« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2016, 10:46:53 PM »
So his publisher made a mistake in identifying his birthplace.  And Snopes verified the mistake.  I'm not sure I get your point, Foad. I'm sure a smart guy like you wouldn't still be questioning the validity of the birth certificate.  Or am I wrong about that?

And I have to say that the poster who earlier tried to absolve Trump of the birther fiasco by blaming it all on a 2008 Clinton staffer is delusional. The staffer (not Hillary) referred to Obama's "lack of American roots".  He didn't say he wasn't born here.  No one in their right mind would dispute that Trump was the man who advanced the birther claim and made it an outrageous national story.  And worse, when the birth certificate was produced, he said he had reliable sources that could prove the certificate was fraudulent. Say what you want about Trump, but don't tell me that he, more than anyone, didn't own this shameful story.

And this is just one example of how racist this pos is.

« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2016, 10:51:54 PM »

Trump did the most to talk about the birther thing which I wasn't a fan of but it all started with democrats

http://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 10:52:23 PM by mjmaherjr »

goredmen

« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2016, 10:57:29 PM »

Trump definitely fed into it in the later years but the birther issue predated Trump's forray into the political sphere. Back in 2008 Sidney Blumenthal (not technically part of the Clinton campaign but still associated with her) suggesting to reporters to invesigate Obama's Kenyan ties. The reporter claims that in person Blumenthal asked him to specifically investigate Obama's birth.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-blumenthal-birther-20160919-snap-story.html

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-adviser-sid-blumenthal-spread-birther-story-editor/

Then, you have Politico (a Liberal outlet) admitting that it mostly Hillary supporters in 2008 pushing the birther thing as they sensed the nomination slipping away from Hillary.

Finally, in a last ditch effort to defeat Obama in 2008, Hillary aides and staffers released photos of Obama in Muslim garb trying to claim he was a Muslim. This was also after a senior Hillary staffer tried to make Obama's use of marijuana and cocaine as a youth an issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:00:09 PM by goredmen »

Poison

« Reply #172 on: November 05, 2016, 11:02:51 PM »

Trump did the most to talk about the birther thing which I wasn't a fan of but it all started with democrats

Let me ask you a question: Why isn't Trump's behavior in this situation enough to make you hate his guts?

« Reply #173 on: November 05, 2016, 11:13:48 PM »

Let me ask you a question: Why isn't Trump's behavior in this situation enough to make you hate his guts?
I cringed every time he brought it up. I cringe with Obama Muslim stuff. I cringe with Trump with some of the Spanish stuff even though I want a wall built too. I'm voting for him and my fiancee is spanish. If he was running against someone that I didnt think was a criminal I just might vote for the other person. heck I voted for Gore and Kerry because I hated GWB so much

But democrats started the birther thing

I get the email thing isn't a big deal to you but she flat out lied pretty much every step of the way and the email thing and private server to me is a monster issue aside from how the Clintons accumulated 200 million dollars and how they did it
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:18:01 PM by mjmaherjr »

« Reply #174 on: November 05, 2016, 11:29:00 PM »
Again a reminder. Stay calm and think before you post.

Also no one is forcing any one to read or post in this thread. Might be best for some not to read/post in this thread.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #175 on: November 06, 2016, 12:33:14 AM »

I cringed every time he brought it up. I cringe with Obama Muslim stuff. I cringe with Trump with some of the Spanish stuff even though I want a wall built too. I'm voting for him and my fiancee is spanish. If he was running against someone that I didnt think was a criminal I just might vote for the other person. heck I voted for Gore and Kerry because I hated GWB so much

I get the email thing isn't a big deal to you but she flat out lied pretty much every step of the way and the email thing and private server to me is a monster issue aside from how the Clintons accumulated 200 million dollars and how they did it

I appreciate your pov. You're right in that I don't think the email thing is even a thing. I don't care that she lied about it either. Shes a politician. I'm a realist. They all lie. But she's opposing a liar and if you ask the people who have worked for him and with him, a career criminal. Tell me, why do you think it is that no one who has worked with Hillary says anything of the sort about her? Doesn't that tell you something?

Both sides think other candidate is a criminal. It will be interesting to see what happens when the dust settles.

« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2016, 12:55:13 AM »

I appreciate your pov. You're right in that I don't think the email thing is even a thing. I don't care that she lied about it either. Shes a politician. I'm a realist. They all lie. But she's opposing a liar and if you ask the people who have worked for him and with him, a career criminal. Tell me, why do you think it is that no one who has worked with Hillary says anything of the sort about her? Doesn't that tell you something?

Both sides think other candidate is a criminal. It will be interesting to see what happens when the dust settles.
I don't know anyone that works with her directly but I know someone who was a pilot on Marine one for the last couple of presidents and he knows a lot of the security people. He said they loved GWB and he treated them like friends,they liked Bill Clinton and Biden, they like Obama but he is very standoffish and is very guarded in what he says with them which I can't fault him for but he said they all hate Hillary and she is really nasty when the cameras aren't on.

So yeah I don't know anyone that works with her directly but this is kind of close and it's not like he is being partisan because he didnt even say anything really bad about the others

This election I totally understand why some might not like the other candidate and I don't fault them for voting the other way. The Hillary supporters who act like she has done nothing wrong ever are the ones that drive me nuts though

I don't think you are in that category

But I also don't like people assuming that all the Trump supporters are racist etc because I'm certainly as far from a racist as humanly possible.

I'm voting for him because if there is a 1% chance that the cesspool of washington politicians and the hanger ons who live off our tax money with no real interest in doing anything else other than enriching themselves can be shaken the hell up then it's a vote I don't mind taking a chance on

SJUFAN

« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2016, 01:05:51 AM »

Is Trump not facing a civil trail for fraud and racketeering? This is what I don't get. Why the morality with respect to Hillary yet Trump seemingly gets a pass? I like some of Trumps idea's such as his position on trade, however, his temperament is concerning.

« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2016, 01:17:53 AM »

Is Trump not facing a civil trail for fraud and racketeering? This is what I don't get. Why the morality with respect to Hillary yet Trump seemingly gets a pass? I like some of Trumps idea's such as his position on trade, however, his temperament is concerning.
I think his temper is infantile. I'm actually more on the free trade side.

I have no problem agreeing with some of the things that people don't like Trump for and it's not like I defend him left and right.

But like I said before this email thing to me is a huge deal. It's the single biggest problem I've ever had with someone I wasn't voting for in my lifetime ( first vote 88 ) and I literally despised GWB from his first debates with Gore and for the next 8 years because I thought he was going to be a debacle and horrible president

But when you are secretary of state and set up a private email server and then show a pattern of lying about your emails etc it's not just disturbing it's flat out dangerous to the country.

Democrats were so certain within hours basically of the first wikileaks that Russians hacked them and yet they don't think Hillary's private server could be hacked and then 30k something emails disappear ?

If I sent any work emails via my home email I'd be fired in a day.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 01:19:57 AM by mjmaherjr »

Poison

« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2016, 01:21:00 AM »

I don't know anyone that works with her directly but I know someone who was a pilot on Marine one for the last couple of presidents and he knows a lot of the security people. He said they loved GWB and he treated them like friends,they liked Bill Clinton and Biden, they like Obama but he is very standoffish and is very guarded in what he says with them which I can't fault him for but he said they all hate Hillary and she is really nasty when the cameras aren't on.

So yeah I don't know anyone that works with her directly but this is kind of close and it's not like he is being partisan because he didnt even say anything really bad about the others

This election I totally understand why some might not like the other candidate and I don't fault them for voting the other way. The Hillary supporters who act like she has done nothing wrong ever are the ones that drive me nuts though

I don't think you are in that category

But I also don't like people assuming that all the Trump supporters are racist etc because I'm certainly as far from a racist as humanly possible.

I'm voting for him because if there is a 1% chance that the cesspool of washington politicians and the hanger ons who live off our tax money with no real interest in doing anything else other than enriching themselves can be shaken the hell up then it's a vote I don't mind taking a chance on

If Trump wants to create a better America for people other than himself, why has he not shared any of that with us? He hates Obamacare, and that's fine, but what's his solution? What his solution for anything? If there is one significant fault in Obama's presidency, it's that he wasn't able to unify the house. It's easy to say that all the GOP is now is a bunch of racists, and while there's clearly some truth in that, not all of them disagreed with him just because they wanted to see him fail. I think the fact that Hillary is respected by so many Republicans will help her to accomplish some of the things that Obama wasn't able to do. In the story you shared, Hillary is a different person with the cameras off. She's apparently hated and she's nasty. Maybe that's true. Maybe it isn't. Is it a reason to not vote for someone? I don't care if she's a sweetheart. I like her nasty. We need someone who is strong willed. Not a coward like Trump. I'm not suggesting that Hillary is perfect. She's made mistakes. I think anyone working in a career for 30+ years would. She's human.

With Trump, we know exactly the kind of person he is. How many mistakes has he made in the last year alone? Really, how many in just the last day?

There isn't one example of anything where Trump has shared an intelligent plan for anything at all. To vote for him because you think there's a 1% chance of political change is  incredibly optimistic. What will he accomplish with congress when he can't even get along with Fox News?

We had a C student for 8 years in the White House. We all know how that turned out. On the morning of 9/11, George Bush looked like he wanted to make a run for his momma's skirt. I predict that Trump would crumble under any real pressure. That's just my take on him.  He's never had to deal with any because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and like Bloomberg said, a New Yorker knows a fraud when we see one.

And lastly, since you brought up Washington and hanger ons, don't you think you deserve to know what Trump's tax returns look like? Hillary shared hers.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 01:29:24 AM by Poison »