Game #20 @Georgetown

• 283 replies
Re: Game #20 @Georgetown
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2018, 02:53:04 PM »
Only saw the last five minutes of regulation and 2 ot's. . It all comes back to it being CM's team and his players but damn, the players did their best not to win that one. Missed shots. Dumb fouls. And in all honesty, some goddamn bad breaks.

Shamorie is so damn good. There is only one way this gets worse and that is him not being here as a junior.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2018, 02:53:12 PM »
Team lost in 2 ot's on the road. Team will probably lose all but 1 or 2 games rest of the season. What is the point of bitching for next 9 games. Especially when they played hard and lost this kind of game. If this was a bubble team and we lost this game I can understand bitching. But at this point wouldn't you just want them to get a win since they play for your favorite team and play hard. If the team stopped playing hard I can understand but whining and complaining after this game you guys just look like babies.
Mullin will be here next year. Nothing that happens rest of this year is going to change that. Sorry.
Look we all pissed off right now and you weren't posting during the game now you come on flaming the board. Someimes you need to know when to STFU!

+100

« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2018, 02:54:20 PM »
Only saw the last five minutes of regulation and 2 ot's. . It all comes back to it being CM's team and his players but damn, the players did their best not to win that one. Missed shots. Dumb fouls. And in all honesty, some goddamn bad breaks.

Shamorie is so damn good. There is only one way this gets worse and that is him not being here as a junior.

An extension of their coach.

« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2018, 02:54:50 PM »
Team lost in 2 ot's on the road. Team will probably lose all but 1 or 2 games rest of the season. What is the point of bitching for next 9 games. Especially when they played hard and lost this kind of game. If this was a bubble team and we lost this game I can understand bitching. But at this point wouldn't you just want them to get a win since they play for your favorite team and play hard. If the team stopped playing hard I can understand but whining and complaining after this game you guys just look like babies.
Mullin will be here next year. Nothing that happens rest of this year is going to change that. Sorry.
Look we all pissed off right now and you weren't posting during the game now you come on flaming the board. Someimes you need to know when to STFU!

Flaming the board? Was a tough game, they lost, team is not good. Are you old ladies really going to post  the same nonsense for the rest of the season?

« Reply #244 on: January 20, 2018, 02:55:47 PM »

I pointed to that MJ. But that only goes so far. You coach before?

Johnny23

« Reply #245 on: January 20, 2018, 02:56:04 PM »

Truth.

« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2018, 02:56:30 PM »

Yes, I have.

« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2018, 02:57:51 PM »

Yes, I have.

Didnt mean it to be snobby. You should understand my point then.

« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2018, 02:59:16 PM »

Yes, I have.

It's cool.  I do understand your point, but this kinda stuff has been going on for three seasons.  It's a pattern.

« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2018, 03:06:01 PM »

Yes, I have.

Saying what Mase that Mullin did not tell them to keep fouling three point shooters and he didn't draw up the Clark off balance three or Amar's three? Or tell Owens to take 2 of last 3 shots in 1st OT? I get your point. Team being dumb falls ultimately on the coach but team is not that good and some of these guys would still be dumb if you put them on Duke. Duke would not recruit them which is the big difference.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:06:57 PM by we are sju »

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2018, 03:08:33 PM »

Yes, I have.

Saying what Mase that Mullin did not tell them to keep fouling three point shooters and he didn't draw up the Clark off balance three or Amar's three? Or tell Owens to take 2 of last 3 shots in 1st OT? I get your point. Team being dumb falls ultimately on the coach but team is not that good and some of these guys would still be dumb if you put them on Duke. Duke would not recruit them which is the big difference.

If that's your argument he is the one who put this team together, so it anyway you slice it (no pun intended) it's his fault.

« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2018, 03:10:20 PM »

Yes, I have.

If that's your argument he is the one who put this team together, so it anyway you slice it (no pun intended) it's his fault.

Oh agreed. And the fact that they only have 8 guys, 5 of which should not play is also on Mullin. In fact I am starting to think Ahmed should not play. But then again maybe these are the only kind of players we can get.

Oh and not my argument just deciphering what I think Mase was saying
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:11:08 PM by we are sju »

« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2018, 03:10:47 PM »

Yes, I have.

Man im pretty sure you are agreeing with me but you got me confused. What do you expect from a teenage goldberg kid?

« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2018, 03:11:38 PM »

Yes, I have.

Man im pretty sure you are agreeing with me but you got me confused. What do you expect from a teenage goldberg kid?

Agreeing and I like the Goldbergs

« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2018, 03:22:16 PM »
Lovett's tweet like he's part of team... what a joke...

https://twitter.com/Marcus_LoVett/status/954802273623867399

TONYD3

« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2018, 03:24:18 PM »
Lovett's tweet like he's part of team... what a joke...

https://twitter.com/Marcus_LoVett/status/954802273623867399
He isn’t there? Right?

Foad

« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2018, 04:25:59 PM »
Are you old ladies really going to post  the same nonsense for the rest of the season?

Concur.

« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2018, 04:33:53 PM »
Are you old ladies really going to post  the same nonsense for the rest of the season?

Concur.
Which is exactly what you suck ups do

Foad

« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »

Concur.
Which is exactly what you suck ups do

If you want to be regarded as the worst poster on this board you'll have to try harder. Yes you're stupid and yes you're boring, but unfortunately you lack the sheer awfulness of several of the other contenders. The good news is that if Baldi dies and you really apply yourself you can achieve your goal.

« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2018, 04:51:48 PM »
If the brackets were seeded by idiocy, St. John’s would be seeded first.