Greg Brown, 6-7 SF, Austin, TX

• 4 replies
Greg Brown, 6-7 SF, Austin, TX
« on: April 01, 2018, 08:26:42 PM »
Top 10 kid in the class of 2020, mentions SJU among many others who are keeping tabs.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/top-10-sophomore-greg-brown-will-take-time

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
Re: Greg Brown, 6-7 SF, Austin, TX
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 11:04:35 PM »
I probably have a better chance at being named next SJU head coach than we do landing this kid.

Foad

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 09:01:11 AM »
I probably have a better chance at being named next SJU head coach than we do landing this kid.

The odds are longer than that. The chances of SJU landing this kid are lower than the odds of you shit posting something here that's not completely awful dreary boring witless and stupid.

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 01:47:14 PM »

The odds are longer than that. The chances of SJU landing this kid are lower than the odds of you shit posting something here that's not completely awful dreary boring witless and stupid.

I think you're right I overestimated their chances. It's probably even lower than the chances of you not attacking random posters on a college forum that you don't know because you're such an online tough guy. You're probably one of those 70 year old fat guys that fall up the stairs at Carnasecca.

Foad

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 04:02:45 PM »
I think you're right I overestimated their chances. It's probably even lower than the chances of you not attacking random posters on a college forum that you don't know because you're such an online tough guy. You're probably one of those 70 year old fat guys that fall up the stairs at Carnasecca.

I appreciate your thinking of yourself as random but your sheer awfulness posits the existence of god, because the odds of someone as preposterous as you occurring  in a haphazard uncaring universe boggles the mind. Also I'm not particularly fat although I did put on some weight when I quit smoking, happens to everyone, am not close to 70, and have never fallen upward. Other than that you make some good points, albeit in a completely stupid boring and witless fashion.