UConn

• 30 replies
Re: UConn
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2023, 03:42:01 PM »
Now that's what im talking about! So called fans that root for our team to lose are low down, garbage, scum of the earth equivalent to those who had the unmitigated audacity to criticize
Chris' coaching. I didn't like it in the norm era on Beb and i don't like it now. To avoid confusion among the disoriented, drunk and confused...this is not a priority and it's my opinion alone and doesn't represent the opinion of St. John's fans everywhere.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 04:46:37 PM by carmineabbatiello »

Poison

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2023, 04:30:00 PM »
Well then. We’ll take a seat right on the bubble thank you.

Poison

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2023, 04:33:17 PM »
Now that's what im talking about! So called fans that root for our team to loose are low down, garbage, scum of the earth equivalent to those who had the unmitigated audacity to criticize
Chris' coaching. I didn't like it in the norm era on Beb and i don't like it now. To avoid confusion among the disoriented and confused...this is not a priority and it's my opinion alone and doesn't represent the opinion of St. John's fans everywhere.

It’s a great win. Our best since @ Nova few years ago.

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2023, 04:48:09 PM »
It’s a great win. Our best since @ Nova few years ago.
I missed it travelling but of course I'm thrilled for everyone involved.

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2023, 05:17:17 PM »
I think this many double doubles in a power five conference means at least an nba cup of coffee if not more.

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2023, 06:16:19 PM »
Now that's what im talking about! So called fans that root for our team to lose are low down, garbage, scum of the earth equivalent to those who had the unmitigated audacity to criticize
Chris' coaching. I didn't like it in the norm era on Beb and i don't like it now. To avoid confusion among the disoriented, drunk and confused...this is not a priority and it's my opinion alone and doesn't represent the opinion of St. John's fans everywhere.

Don't believe everything you read!
Also, don't mistake one win against a sliding Uconn for a rebirth of a long dormant program that over the last few coaches has never failed to disappoint in the end.
If they can build on this win with a couple of more wins to mitigate the obvious disappointing start then some fans may be more inclined to be optimistic.

Poison

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2023, 08:26:37 PM »
I think this many double doubles in a power five conference means at least an nba cup of coffee if not more.

He’s improved quite a bit. Today really was impressive. He had to stop the BE pre season POY on the road - and he did. Let’s see if we can keep this streak going. Storr and Pinzon getting Jones’ minutes could mean the NCAAs.

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2023, 10:21:56 PM »
Don't believe everything you read!
Also, don't mistake one win against a sliding Uconn for a rebirth of a long dormant program that over the last few coaches has never failed to disappoint in the end.
If they can build on this win with a couple of more wins to mitigate the obvious disappointing start then some fans may be more inclined to be optimistic.
I don't and I'm not. I'm a fan of St. John's basketball. When we win I'm happy and when we lose I'm not. It's folly to root for your favorite team to lose just because you don't like Norm or Hollywood or Cfc. It's  a road win against the #6 ranked team in the nation. I'm not reading any more or less into it than what it is.

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2023, 10:26:25 PM »
He’s improved quite a bit. Today really was impressive. He had to stop the BE pre season POY on the road - and he did. Let’s see if we can keep this streak going. Storr and Pinzon getting Jones’ minutes could mean the NCAAs.
Nba player. Storr and Pinzon starting to score obviously a big plus for us. I'm not souring on Jones. He was arguably our best for much of the out of conference and still can wind up a big piece of our puzzle.

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2023, 10:31:01 PM »
Sonny, Ornette or Gato? Bass, Baritone or Soprano? You make the call!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 10:36:10 PM by carmineabbatiello »

Foad

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2023, 01:40:47 PM »