Storr

• 8 replies

Foad

Storr
« on: March 28, 2023, 04:14:10 PM »
Prodigy AJ Storr, Tim Brando's favorite player Kolby King, and fun fave O’Mar Stanley don't have the character that suits Rick Pitino - a guy who hired strippers to pleasure his recruits, who banged an assistant coach's wife on a restaurant table, to compete at Saint John's. Make of that what you will. I know what I'll make of it.

Poison

Re: Storr
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 06:44:56 PM »
Disappointing. He was certainly a promising player. I don’t think anyone called him a prodigy, or even overrated him.

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 07:14:11 PM »
The Storr is closed. After Soriano he was the only other player that I really wanted back.

Foad

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 07:13:51 AM »
I don’t think anyone called him a prodigy

I just did. He's going to be an all something somewhere.

Ez_Uzi

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 08:36:31 AM »
Well sayonara to Posh as well ... But at least we have Wusu, Curbelo, Jones, Traore and Soriano still left ... not quite a climate emergency  ;)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:55:52 AM by Ez_Uzi »

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 09:26:20 AM »
Prodigy AJ Storr, Tim Brando's favorite player Kolby King, and fun fave O’Mar Stanley don't have the character that suits Rick Pitino - a guy who hired strippers to pleasure his recruits, who banged an assistant coach's wife on a restaurant table, to compete at Saint John's. Make of that what you will. I know what I'll make of it.

Storr was asked to stay. He got the freshman jitters over the possible loss of his starting position.  Obviously he prefers to play for coach no-name at Louisiana Tech and be the star.

All the other stuff you mentioned are all positives!
BTW, just to set the record straight, he never banged an assistant coach's wife. She was so moist and delicious on that table that the assistant coach got so turned on that he married her AFTER Rick had dessert on the table.
He then stayed on as assistant coach and they swapped tales about her primordial screams while smoking Cuban cigars.
My type of men!

Poison

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 10:28:11 AM »
I’m still puzzled by what happened with Wusu. I was hoping he’d go out strong as a senior. Oh well.

Foad

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2023, 10:44:17 AM »
I’m still puzzled by what happened with Wusu. I was hoping he’d go out strong as a senior. Oh well.

"Addae-Wusu was not afforded that same opportunity as Alexander and Storr, and it was not a decision made by the coaching staff alone. A source said advice came from above, related to off-the-court issues."

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2023, 12:56:32 PM »
The Storr is closed. After Soriano he was the only other player that I really wanted back.

I agree 100 percent.