Re: St. John's Gaels
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 08:09:12 PM »
Anything about LeRon Ellis?

DFF6

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2023, 07:22:25 PM »

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 12:15:59 PM »
Wusu to Seton Hall and Posh to Butler. Let the games begin!

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 12:34:49 PM »
Not a big loss for us. Let them go.

DFF6

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2023, 01:56:20 PM »
Not a big loss for us. Let them go.

Agree on WUSU. Disagree on Posh.  Posh is the biggest victim of the CMA era/error.

Foad

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2023, 01:58:40 PM »

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2023, 03:38:04 PM »

I hope that Kool-Aid has ice. Iced like those 2 will be when we buzzsaw right through their teams this season. Its bizarre, that with the exception of Soriano and Storr (the only real loss here), you would continue to defend Anderson players. Addition by subtraction. Were you watching any games this season that once Posh entered the game, we went out of synch?

Foad

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2023, 04:17:37 PM »
I hope that Kool-Aid has ice. Iced like those 2 will be when we buzzsaw right through their teams this season. Its bizarre, that with the exception of Soriano and Storr (the only real loss here), you would continue to defend Anderson players. Addition by subtraction. Were you watching any games this season that once Posh entered the game, we went out of synch?

The fact that you think Pitino's semi adjusted MAAC team is going to buzzsaw through anything makes me wonder if you've ever watched a basketball game. I know that if you have, you didn't understand what you were watching. Because you're really something of a dummy, no offense.

Posh - BE freshman of the year, former defensive player of the year - has a subpar year because he was coached by a nitwit who paired him with a second guard who mimicked his shortcomings and failed to complement his prodigious talents and who was also something of a sociopath. The only thing Posh does not do well is shoot and Anderson put him in a position where shooting is literally in the name of the position: shooting guard. Anderson did that because Anderson is an imbecile. Come BE play Posh will eat SJU's existing backcourt alive and will relish doing so.

Regarding Wusu, the rumor is that he was pushed out by the administration because of reasons. Maybe so. Or maybe he didnt have the sort of character that serial cheater Rick Pitino - I admire people who are stupid enough to think that "slick rick" is a complement - could abide. Whichever is true, he's a 22 year old physical beast with three years of BE experience who's gotten better every year and who'll be even better this year, when he's not coached by an imbecile.

Posh is good enough for Thad Matta. Wusu is good enough for Shaheen Holloway. That neither of them is not good enough for you I don't find at all compelling.

Exit question: other than DePaul and Providence, who's going to finish below St John's next year as rosters are currently constituted.

Exit answer: No one. Rack me.

Foad

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2023, 04:23:45 PM »