Game 2- Redmen vs. Michigan Predictions

• 3 replies
Game 2- Redmen vs. Michigan Predictions
« on: November 08, 2023, 11:56:23 AM »
Predictions?

I hate to be pessimistic, but I don't see us taking this one at this point in our season. If this was end of November and more games under our belt, way more likely. We are jumping from Stony Brook to Michigan. Carnesecca to MSG with such a new team. I think we start slow and pick it up later. Final Score: 85-77 Michigan. Also some silly turnovers last night that cannot happen against a legit team.

Re: Game 2- Redmen vs. Michigan Predictions
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 07:41:34 PM »
Can go either way. Point spread will only be a couple of points either way probably for us as home team.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 10:13:24 PM »
What a revolting development this was.

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 09:42:45 AM »
Yes definitely. I guess I was right except we ended up losing by more. This team needs to have more time playing together. Joel is still the most reliable. This team also has some serious conditioning issues. Alot of full court press that kept them in it in beginning but then they got tired. Jenkins looked good in first half than faded. The shots were short, you can tell they were tired. They need to work the paint more.

I also hope Dunlap gets some more burn and they feed him some shots. I think in 2 years he is going to be a main player on this team. If he works and hits the weights, the "JJ Redick" potential dimension is there.