What is the plan of action

• 0 replies
What is the plan of action
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »
What is the plan of action for the fans that care section at Carnesca and at the Garden. What is the plan of attack to intimidate opponets this year. I am asking because the Garden is not a "House of Pain" like most colleges are. In fact when UCONN plays, why am I the one taking pain relivers instead of UCONN fans. I know the team plays poorly and I know its hard to support a team that is not good but WE MUST TAKE THE FIRST STEP! We are the 6th man, our eligibility is infinate. Im sorry if I am posting too much on fan support but this is a serious issue and this is in our top three of problems for St. John's basketball. For starters, if Cheerleaders/Dance Team start chanting "Lets Go Red(Bleep)" (I refuse to say the new nickname), the crowd covers it up with, LETS GO REDMEN. That can be a start and if we can do that, we can do anything. We need to be a stronger 6th man, the Garden needs to be a "House of Pain" instead of the Nation's doormat. I close in the spirit of the ending of the book The Jungle. If we start properly acting like a true 6th man, THE GARDEN WILL BE OURS, repeat, THE GARDEN WILL BE OURS, not the visiting team.