I'm going on vacation

• 14 replies
I'm going on vacation
« on: November 20, 2008, 12:48:58 AM »
I am leaving to take a little extended weekend get away to Miami tomorrow to go see the Dolphins/Pats game. Pico is also leaving for his honeymoon tomorrow so there will be no Calm Before the Storm for Howard unless there are any takers who want to take a crack at it and post it on the forum? Any Takers? Curious if anyone comes up with anything.

I'm confident that things will run here like a well oiled machine in my absence but just a friendly reminder to everyone to be respectful of one another and keep things on topic. Site Moderators: JumpinJohnny, KJD, and Marco Baldi will be here to keep things in order and are here to help if you have any problems. If you you really need to bring something to my attention shoot me an Email: DEK24@JohnnyJungle.com and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible however my focus will be on the south beach scenery.

I will catch up with everything on Monday and will have a bunch of new editorials coming out next week.

Lets go St. John's!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: I'm going on vacation
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »
... Miami ... however my focus will be on the south beach scenery.

Does this mean there will be a new photo gallery posted on Monday?

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 11:28:59 AM »
its party time!

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »
Leave me the keys, Dave.  I'll take care of everything :)

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »
Your host in MIA may or may not have a shiner from an impromptu bar fight on a Wednesday evening following karaoke

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 02:49:51 PM »
Your host in MIA may or may not have a shiner from an impromptu bar fight on a Wednesday evening following karaoke

That's what you get for singing Madonna around the good ol' boys!

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »
Lay.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

LJSA

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 09:10:46 PM »

My pants are already around my ankles in anticipation.

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »

File this under  "Too Much Information"

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 11:18:53 AM »

File this under  "Too Much Information"

If its not a Code of Conduct violation...it should be!  :-[
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 05:58:39 PM »
Miami is awesome, its currently 85 degrees and sunny. Was at the beach all day and the scenery is definitely all its cracked up to be. Also something I didn't know but found out really quick is girls don't have to have tan lines if they don't want to. It was good day. I figured I'd check in just to make sure things were running smoothly which everything appears to be. I won't be on tomorrow during the game, I'll be suffering on the white sands and blue waters of South Beach.

Marillac

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 10:35:21 PM »
Miami is awesome, its currently 85 degrees and sunny. Was at the beach all day and the scenery is definitely all its cracked up to be. Also something I didn't know but found out really quick is girls don't have to have tan lines if they don't want to. It was good day. I figured I'd check in just to make sure things were running smoothly which everything appears to be. I won't be on tomorrow during the game, I'll be suffering on the white sands and blue waters of South Beach.

The sands of South beach are about as white as Mason Jr!  LOL  They have amazing women, but if you want to see good beaches go to the west coast of Florida.

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 10:40:17 PM »
... I figured I'd check in just to make sure things were running smoothly which everything appears to be.

Things are going fine. Marco has three bidders to buy the site, so long as it's an ALL CASH transaction and can close by early Monday morning.
Enjoy the game Dave!!!

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 01:24:48 PM »
I just arrived back in Atlantic city. Miami is an incredi me place to visit but wow I could not live there too many temptations. The dolphins game was awesome I've never seen so man dolphins fans ever the game was sold out and I scored endzone seats 17 rows off the field. So much better than being surrounded by the gang green of jets fans I've been around my entire life.

I'm going to make some updates to the site tonight and more in the upcoming days. Thanks to everyone for keepi g things running smoothly in my absence.

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »
Miami honeys is pretty fly.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.