Cerasoli

• 4 replies

Poison

Cerasoli
« on: November 24, 2008, 06:12:47 PM »
point guard for Loyola, Chicago. I remember him at Seton Hall. He was once regarded as a top recruit.
Gave us a hard time in losses to a bad Seton Hall team. It would be nice to tear him a new one tomorrow night.

sjd8886

Re: Cerasoli
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 06:18:50 PM »
point guard for Loyola, Chicago. I remember him at Seton Hall. He was once regarded as a top recruit.
Gave us a hard time in losses to a bad Seton Hall team. It would be nice to tear him a new one tomorrow night.

yea then we could celebrate for shutting down a player on loyola...id rather just win out the rest of our non conference schedule

Poison

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 06:27:10 PM »

hey, baby steps.

yea then we could celebrate for shutting down a player on loyola...id rather just win out the rest of our non conference schedule

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »
oh poison, you and your improper use of the quote button. How does that happen every time? lol
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 10:39:49 PM »
oh poison, you and your improper use of the quote button. How does that happen every time? lol

Is that better?