Too bad no one saw us win...

• 8 replies
Too bad no one saw us win...
« on: January 03, 2009, 04:33:23 PM »
I've been really frustrated and disappointed in the media so far this season.

-We have no online radio feed

-St. John's doesn't do jack when we're at the garden....no post game video no all access

-MSG doesn't even televise us on either of their channels and SNY chooses to play a women's game over us.

-Also if you use a Mac you are even more limited with the allaccess pass because its only for windows users.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

Re: Too bad no one saw us win...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 04:36:36 PM »
Stinks you guys werent able to watch the game.  espnu HD was great!

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »
Yeah, I agree Dave...I wish I could have seen this one.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »
i hear ya on that one...pretty sad that we arent even on tv when we are playing a top 10 team in notre dame who has a huge following in the metro area. how did we lose out to some women's game on sny?!?!
We Not Me

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »
Can we stop being miserable for 1 day?

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 04:45:45 PM »
I'm not even just focusing on this game but all season its been poor. I praised St. John's for advances in house video but it has disappeared since we went to the Garden.

Also why can't St. John's University radio produce feeds or simulcast minko and turner.

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »
I'm not even just focusing on this game but all season its been poor. I praised St. John's for advances in house video but it has disappeared since we went to the Garden.

Also why can't St. John's University radio produce feeds or simulcast minko and turner.

Didn't know so much of the nation doesn't have ESPNU.

Part of the problem may be the contract ESPN signed with the BE to televise all BE conference games on on of their properties.  As long as it's not 360 I'll be able to watch them all in Cali.  I assume when the game is one one of the ESPN networks, not Full Court, that those games can't be carried by SNY/MSG whoever it is you guys watch over there can't carry the game.  Of course when it's ESPN or ESPN2 that's fine but was unaware of the lack of penetration of ESPNU.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong about ESPNU but no one near me has it, nor did we have it in NY when I lived there.

Also more of my point is no video + no online radio feed really makes me upset. I enjoy listening to the game on the radio.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 10:27:34 PM »
it was on ESPNU channel 170 timewarner NYC.. best game in 5 years.