New Feature on Main Page

• 4 replies
New Feature on Main Page
« on: December 27, 2007, 11:06:39 PM »
I've added a very large list of websites that I think are just great sites that you should read. If you study this list of websites you are on your way to a wealth of knowledge about sports. Consisting of many blogs on college basketball and sports, links pertaining to stj like espn to get quick access to box scores and season stats. This way you can come to Johnny Jungle and access the world, great for everyone looking for new reading material killing time at work etc.

Also new you-tube video on the main page I think I'm going to update this a bit more. Thoughts?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: New Feature on Main Page
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 02:30:07 PM »
bump......I think this list of sites is something you all will enjoy some of the best blogs, college basketball sites, and sports sites from around the land.

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
bump......I think this list of sites is something you all will enjoy some of the best blogs, college basketball sites, and sports sites from around the land.

Great job JJ! This site continues to improve

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 10:18:22 PM »
This has to be the most St. John's fan friendly site on the web.  Keep it up

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 11:27:25 AM »
thanks guys...i found it nice clicking to espn's st john's page getting right to the boxscore as well as redstormsport.com getting the quotes by clicking off the main page of johnny jungle. So if nothing else this just makes life easier for me.