Quote from Omari

• 10 replies

kjd01067

Quote from Omari
« on: January 04, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »
"This should shut everyone up," "He works hard and you can see the guys like playing for him."

Ny Post
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 11:13:45 AM by Dave »

Re: Quote from Omari
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 11:15:52 AM »
Omari is a cool kid. I'll have to get in touch with him soon to give everyone an update on life at South Kent.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 11:32:09 AM »
Omari is a cool kid. I'll have to get in touch with him soon to give everyone an update on life at South Kent.
He's sat on the baseline during the past few games. Maybe it's the access to a quality weight room, but he looks bigger.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »
glad omari feels that way. 

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 11:34:35 AM »
He's sat on the baseline during the past few games. Maybe it's the access to a quality weight room, but he looks bigger.
I thought on ESPN there was a comment about how he'd gained weight while rehabbing the shoulder injury.

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 11:41:34 AM »
anyone know how South Kent's and Omari's season is going so far?
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Poison

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »
"This should shut everyone up," "He works hard and you can see the guys like playing for him."

Ny Post

He feels Norm Roberts is his guy. Firing Roberts might change the face of our best class in years. Hmmmm

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 11:54:06 AM »

Ny Post

He feels Norm Roberts is his guy. Firing Roberts might change the face of our best class in years. Hmmmm
It's great to have guys with loyalty, for sure.  But I don't think what one recruit MIGHT do should be a big part of a long-term management decision. 

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »
Omari definitely added on some size when I saw him over the summer. He will trim some of that off when he gets back into playing shape.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »
anyone know how South Kent's and Omari's season is going so far?
7-2
They play Army JV and a pair of top ten prep teams, Brewster and Winchendon, this week. Brewster has Kansas signee and mega-rebounder Thomas Robinson, Oklahoma commitment big man Andrew Fitzgerald, Baylor sharpshooter Crump, and high-major pg recruit Naadir Tharpe.

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »
Omari definitely added on some size when I saw him over the summer. He will trim some of that off when he gets back into playing shape.
When might that be? Any timeline here?