LOL Sleeveless guy storming the court and no one is paying attention

• 13 replies
This is too funny this is a video of the end of the game and you see sleeveless guy streaking in the background while no one is paying attention.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=571723150337
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 03:59:41 PM by Dave »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: LOL Sleeveless guy storming the court and no one is paying attention
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 04:23:23 PM »
Way to fight "the man"! Viva la resistance!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 04:23:40 PM by TRabinowitz »
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 04:37:58 PM »
HAHA

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »
I have to admit that is funny.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 01:49:34 AM »
lmaoooo hahahahahahaha thats awesome...thats my buddy mike running in front of me, we were 2 of like 3 or 4 people who made it on the court hahahahahaha

Tha Kid

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »
This is too funny this is a video of the end of the game and you see sleeveless guy streaking in the background while no one is paying attention.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=571723150337

I was afraid to watch this at first...I'm glad "streaking" was not the correct word ha ha...nice job gettin on the court booooooooooothe
"I drink and I know things"

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 12:36:03 PM »
One thing you have to love about Jasiulionis - he's the guy who seems to give the two of y'all a little friendly handwave at the end of the video.

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »
Also what I liked was the team celebrated very little. There were high fives, chest bumps, and quickly lets go shake hands. It wasn't over glorified what so ever.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »
One thing you have to love about Jasiulionis - he's the guy who seems to give the two of y'all a little friendly handwave at the end of the video.

tomas is such a cool guy...i run into him all the time and we always chill and talk for a little while...i didnt make it to the first game of the NIT preseason tourny, but the next day i was there and during warmups he see's me and just yells out "yo bill....where the f*ck were you yesterday!!!!!!"   If this team is anything, they're a bunch of real cool, down to earth dudes who dont think they're above the rest of the students...unlike most of the other athletes at st johns

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 02:19:13 PM »

tomas is such a cool guy...i run into him all the time and we always chill and talk for a little while...i didnt make it to the first game of the NIT preseason tourny, but the next day i was there and during warmups he see's me and just yells out "yo bill....where the f*ck were you yesterday!!!!!!"   If this team is anything, they're a bunch of real cool, down to earth dudes who dont think they're above the rest of the students...unlike most of the other athletes at st johns

The players do wave an acknowlege you guys all the time in the student section.

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 04:29:18 PM »
Come on I never get in any videos (except the elite eight soccer game ;D).  I was probably one foot off the left of the screen at the end right about to high five Paris. I still don't know how I got past that huge security guard to get on the court lol.

Marillac

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

That's because they are not.

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 08:52:06 PM »

tell that to the baseball team and lacrosse team

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 11:25:06 PM »

tell that to the baseball team and lacrosse team

And the football team... oh wait, I take that back.

I can't watch the video but who was the guy who got manhandled by the huge security supervisor right at the end of the SJU Bench. I was waiting for a little tete-a-tete shoving match to occur, but cooler heads prevailed.