Jordan jumpman

• 3 replies
Jordan jumpman
« on: January 06, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »
Does anyone know where i could possibly get a piar of St Johns jordan jumpman shorts that they wore in the early a few years back? Ive looked everywhere online and have found nothing.

kjd01067

Re: Jordan jumpman
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »
I doubt they sell those anymore.  I have a pair and I probably bought them over four years ago.  If you find them let me know because they are my favorite shorts and still wear them.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »
Yeah they are hard to find even on ebay. A lot of old cincy jordan jumpman shorts go up on ebay but have never seen st johns jordan jumpman shorts or at least in the past few years. That sucks that the jordan jumpman contract with St johns ran out.

pmg911

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:18 AM »
Yeah they are hard to find even on ebay. A lot of old cincy jordan jumpman shorts go up on ebay but have never seen st johns jordan jumpman shorts or at least in the past few years. That sucks that the jordan jumpman contract with St johns ran out.

I am not 100% sure but I believe the Jordan Jumpman relationship with St. John's was because of Mike Jarvis and after he was fired, the realtionship was not continued or renewed when it expired.