Athletes With Illegitimate Kids

• 22 replies

Marillac

Re: Athletes With Illegitimate Kids
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 09:44:18 PM »
It's amazing the % that are black.  Not a racist statement, just commenting on the data.

I don't understand why these guys, irrespective of race, don't just bag it up.  These women target athletes, actors, artists, etc because they are or will be making  money.  You get a kid by one and, as Kanye West pointed out, 18 years....

I guess I can understand one illegitimate kid, but what's the excuse for not wearing a condom when you already have one let alone double-digits?

Also Chipper Jones got 2 different hooters waitresses pregnant at the same hooters.
And at the same time

And then he named one of them Shea.  Stay classy Chipper.

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
It's amazing the % that are black.  Not a racist statement, just commenting on the data.

I don't understand why these guys, irrespective of race, don't just bag it up.  These women target athletes, actors, artists, etc because they are or will be making  money.  You get a kid by one and, as Kanye West pointed out, 18 years....

I guess I can understand one illegitimate kid, but what's the excuse for not wearing a condom when you already have one let alone double-digits?

There won't be any data for Caucasians because Caucasian women play there role better , I thought the same way as you until I work for the NYPD for the last 3 years which is 80% caucasian and found out those guys from Li & Si have mutli baby mothers as well it was shocking   :o
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
seems like having a kid is the cool thing to do when you become big time lol