Swine flu

• 14 replies
Swine flu
« on: April 28, 2009, 09:32:21 PM »
I went to St Francis Prep and cant believe what is going on with the spread of this. The school is huge, the biggest Catholic school in the country I believe and this supposedly has spread further than some have imagined. I read that over 100 SFP kids have become ill and its spread through siblings into other schools as well. I have no idea how they will stop the spread but the government better do something fast.
This confirms it for me, Im not leaving this country anytime soon but still that doesnt matter. These 3rd world countries are delivering their filth and disease
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:34:40 PM by Marco Baldi »

LJSA

Re: Swine flu
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 09:57:38 PM »
The problem is that pigs are highly susceptible to the flu, and our filthy farms probably have just as much potential to have been the source as Mexico was.

I don't doubt your numbers, but I wouldn't be shocked if panic is inflating them somewhat. That said, this does have the potential to get very scary very fast, so heed all the warnings.

I live in an Asian neighborhood, and they've already got the surgical masks whipped out. I've been working a lot lately and hadn't been paying attention to the news, so I thought SARS was making a comeback when I first noticed all the masked faces.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »
The problem is that pigs are highly susceptible to the flu, and our filthy farms probably have just as much potential to have been the source as Mexico was.

I don't doubt your numbers, but I wouldn't be shocked if panic is inflating them somewhat. That said, this does have the potential to get very scary very fast, so heed all the warnings.

I live in an Asian neighborhood, and they've already got the surgical masks whipped out. I've been working a lot lately and hadn't been paying attention to the news, so I thought SARS was making a comeback when I first noticed all the masked faces.

This morning on the train, some chick could not stop coughing. This is the first time ever that i really noticed and paid attention. Im usually oblivious-but I moved to the next car. Scary stuff

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 10:24:38 PM »
bet kids are calling in sick who aren't. :)

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »
The flu's deadly to those with weakened immune systems, the very young, and the elderly.  I'm not too worried.  It's not the airborne clap, after all. 

I wonder if other countries react like some in the US are reacting to Mexico when we send our tainted beef abroad.

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 01:37:32 AM »
I had the flu for about 2-3 week last month and it sucked. I was out of work for a week and I still don't really feel right. First time I've had it and hopefully the last.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 03:39:01 PM »

This morning on the train, some chick could not stop coughing. This is the first time ever that i really noticed and paid attention. Im usually oblivious-but I moved to the next car. Scary stuff

P*ssy!

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 03:41:29 PM »
I had the flu for about 2-3 week last month and it sucked. I was out of work for a week and I still don't really feel right. First time I've had it and hopefully the last.

There you have it ladies and gentleman...the start of the swine flu was our own Dave Koadguoubhoadfugosadgbhaslhsghski.  Weren't you recently in Miami?

How is this flu even spread?  Do mosquitos pose any concern?

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »
lol I went to Rutgers this weekend and I'm pretty sure the swine flu originated there.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »
lol I went to Rutgers this weekend and I'm pretty sure the swine flu originated there.

Hahaha.  New Brunswick baby :)  That is where Marillac lived as a toddler.

What a puss Baldi is.  I put sprinkled some swine flu on my cheerios this morning.  The day I am scared of a flu is the day Baldi stops with his conspiracy theories. 

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »

What a puss Baldi is.  I put sprinkled some swine flu on my cheerios this morning.  The day I am scared of a flu is the day Baldi stops with his conspiracy theories.

I forgot how much you love pigs. OINK OINK

Marillac

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 11:54:29 AM »

I forgot how much you love pigs. OINK OINK

I think somebody just sneezed at your job...why don't you go run and hide under a desk.  Sissy!

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »
I sneezed at St. Augustine Hall library last night and my table cleared out after some whispering   
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

Marillac

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »
I sneezed at St. Augustine Hall library last night and my table cleared out after some whispering

Probably because the noise made everybody look up and realize you were naked. 

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2009, 09:51:18 PM »
I went to St Francis Prep and cant believe what is going on with the spread of this. The school is huge, the biggest Catholic school in the country I believe and this supposedly has spread further than some have imagined. I read that over 100 SFP kids have become ill and its spread through siblings into other schools as well. I have no idea how they will stop the spread but the government better do something fast.
This confirms it for me, Im not leaving this country anytime soon but still that doesnt matter. These 3rd world countries are delivering their filth and disease

Let's revisit the timeline and see if we can isolate the virus.

About Mid March Marco Baldi sulks after Norm gets knocked out of his Big Tourney appearance. The CBI or whatever it's called.

Baldi goes to flushing and visits a Mexican Hooker.

Mexican Hooker is distraught after Senor Baldi Oinks during his entire session.

Mexican Hooker than decides life is better in Mexico

Mexican Hooker then resumes her trade.

Global Pandemic disease then ensues