Update

• 2 replies
Update
« on: July 12, 2009, 06:18:29 PM »
I went to Boston and I got my voice back but my trach remains but when I got back to New York Presbyterian, my throat sealed off once again and I had to be rushed into 1 AM surgery on July 4th where I once again lost my voice and according to my doctors, I was on the verge of dying, I spent the rest of the weekend on a ventilator in ICU with nothing to eat or drink

I am now in a step down unit of New York Presbyterian-Cornell recovering from my closeness to death. I am back to where I started from with no voice again.

I did not read this board for one month but I think I saw that Lance signed with Cincinatti, I saw this  on ESPN, is this true?

Also, on my ambulance ride up to Boston, I was communicating with the back EMT rider through pen and paper and he told me he played for the Gauchos back in the day and of course, it got me curious regarding recuriting struggles with St Johns and he told me no one looks at St Johns because "They do not see any talent on the roster that can make them better players and that their schedule does not have them facing the best". To sum it up, he says that we have no talent and St Johns cannot produce a better player.

So things that I learned from my trip to Boston:

1. I am probably never getting my trach out or my voice back

2. Boston has a lot of Duck Boats

3. Try Upper Crust Pizzeria, its the best

4. According to the players seeking to play D-1, St Johns has no talent.

5. All we need is one player who is talented and we are back in the recruiting game.

So I thank you for all your support and even on an Ambulance ride to Boston, I still managed to find another way to blame Norm for St John's being in the gutter, Its gotten so bad, I even blame Norm for spilling my water jug last week (the water jug is a joke but we do blame Norm a lot on this site)

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »
I went to Boston and I got my voice back but my trach remains but when I got back to New York Presbyterian, my throat sealed off once again and I had to be rushed into 1 AM surgery on July 4th where I once again lost my voice and according to my doctors, I was on the verge of dying, I spent the rest of the weekend on a ventilator in ICU with nothing to eat or drink

I am now in a step down unit of New York Presbyterian-Cornell recovering from my closeness to death. I am back to where I started from with no voice again.

I did not read this board for one month but I think I saw that Lance signed with Cincinatti, I saw this  on ESPN, is this true?

Also, on my ambulance ride up to Boston, I was communicating with the back EMT rider through pen and paper and he told me he played for the Gauchos back in the day and of course, it got me curious regarding recuriting struggles with St Johns and he told me no one looks at St Johns because "They do not see any talent on the roster that can make them better players and that their schedule does not have them facing the best". To sum it up, he says that we have no talent and St Johns cannot produce a better player.

So things that I learned from my trip to Boston:

1. I am probably never getting my trach out or my voice back

2. Boston has a lot of Duck Boats

3. Try Upper Crust Pizzeria, its the best

4. According to the players seeking to play D-1, St Johns has no talent.

5. All we need is one player who is talented and we are back in the recruiting game.

So I thank you for all your support and even on an Ambulance ride to Boston, I still managed to find another way to blame Norm for St John's being in the gutter, Its gotten so bad, I even blame Norm for spilling my water jug last week (the water jug is a joke but we do blame Norm a lot on this site)

I'm praying you get your voice back just so you can yell at Norm during games like the rest of us.

Otherwise you are going to have to resort to sign language and give him the middle finger. And being a tough luck St Johns fan like the rest of us you'll probably dislocate your middle finger from raising it so much in anger during games

kjd01067

Re: Update
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »
Keep the faith man you are still in my prayers.