Which is the best way to go to the Meadowlands for a Jets game this season

• 1 replies
Even though I am in the hospital, I can request day passes sometimes for the day. My Dad promised me Jets tickets this season and the other day I was looking on the web and I saw that parking in the main lot is reserved and is only served per season basis ($200 to be exact) you have to park at an indy lot down the road and be shuttled to the stadium. I also went on NJ Transit website and I saw they have a new line that you get off at Secaucus Junction and take a light rail to the Meadowlands

So I am asking, which is the wiser because I only been to Giants Stadium one time and that was for the Pope's Mass (BTW, I do not count that as an offical visit for that was not a football event).

My only regret in me going is that I cannot do J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!! but I can watch my favorite player Leon Washington explode for mad returns and mad rushes when alternating with Thomas Jones

New train from secaucas is such a good idea on so many levels.

It reduces traffic, saves everyone on gas, pumps up the state with transit fees, and its probably pretty fast on time as well.

The NJ Turnpike tolls went up so much. My grandfather still lives on Bayonne and the toll was at least 1.50 more than it used to be to use the Bayonne bridge. I'd gladly pay that towards the train and save my gas.

Also Jets suck!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle