MLK

• 2 replies
MLK
« on: January 21, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »
Just got myselves back from a night church service design to get youth involve when they may out rumblin. We try. We try.

Wanna say that while some y'all may think this day is just bout black folk.... it not. The message is universal, crossin all barriers whether they racial, ethnic or economic.

We all bleed the same. We all cry the same. We all mourn the same. We all celebrate the same. We all born into this world the same and one day we all gotta leave it. Lets do it as brothers and sisters in His name.

Peace out!

-Choz4Life

Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Re: MLK
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 09:37:23 PM »
Amen Choz I think you hit it on the head and many people forget Dr. King's message was universal
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Tha Kid

Re: MLK
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »
Just got myselves back from a night church service design to get youth involve when they may out rumblin. We try. We try.

Wanna say that while some y'all may think this day is just bout black folk.... it not. The message is universal, crossin all barriers whether they racial, ethnic or economic.

We all bleed the same. We all cry the same. We all mourn the same. We all celebrate the same. We all born into this world the same and one day we all gotta leave it. Lets do it as brothers and sisters in His name.

Peace out!

-Choz4Life

Great message Choz --- was at the Knicks-Celtics game at the Garden, and aside from it being a great day of basketball (yeah I'm a C's fan), during every timeout they had someone related to the Knicks organization deliver a message about what MLK Jr. and what this day meant to them - it was very touching.  Malik Rose before the tipoff even went out to center court and spoke quickly about what the day meant - the Knicks and MSG did a stand up job honoring Dr. King.

"I drink and I know things"